The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Pedro Picasso on January 30, 2004, 04:43:05 pm

Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: Pedro Picasso on January 30, 2004, 04:43:05 pm
Nobody.  Nobody shot her.  She's fine.  She's better than fine.  She's lost ~10 pounds, and her hair is shiny and full bodied.  She's just disconnected at the moment.  

JLDunston is currently in the process of painting, furnishing, curtaining, and remaking a room in our house.  It happens to be the room that furnishes the internet connection and thereby her connection to all of you wonderful people.  She'll be back very soon, and wants me to wish you all a happy -- er.  Hugs Day!  Happy President Philipe Hugs Day!!  And if she's not on tomorrow, she wishes you all a Merry Vice President Lyle Sit On It And Spin Day.

I'm writing this from work, where I have been for the last month and will be for the next month.  I would quit if they didn't allow conjugal visits every once in a while.  Please excuse my absence and do not think that I'm holed up in my dungeon and plotting your demise.  That rumor is simply untrue, and I will not tolerate it.


Besides, I can't be holed up in my dungeon.  It's currently getting pretty curtains put in.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: jough on January 30, 2004, 06:46:14 pm
Dude, if we find out later that you've killed her in a jealous rage and buried her beneath the stairs, we're going to be like, so disappointed.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: AugustWest on January 30, 2004, 07:24:30 pm
Damn!  I thought this thread was gonna be some kinda Retro-Japanese Dallas pastiche of some sort.  Never mind.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: V-Adore on January 30, 2004, 07:26:03 pm
I, too, had anticipated a murder mystery of some sort, perhaps related to the type of things where vampires play rock-paper-scissors to determine who dies.

BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED, AM I.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: CortJstr on February 01, 2004, 02:16:04 am
Welcome back, JL

Edit: Okay she didn't post but she was on the users list like 15-seconds ago. I swear.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: wombat on February 01, 2004, 11:37:12 am
Isn't there something funny about the fact that JL has less time to post now that she has quit her job?  Doesn't it say something scary about, like, American worker productivity or something like that?
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: jay-ell on February 02, 2004, 05:11:34 pm
I return...triumphant!  

And yes, I was on for a few minutes the other day, but didn't have time to post -- just to make sure there was no mischief going on in my absence.  

Before/after pictures to follow.  As soon as I put together one of these web page-a-ling things.  And get the pics off my digital camera.  And beat the last 3 levels of Freedom Force...I mean, um, do something complicated and home-improvement related...yeah.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: pmcd9 on February 02, 2004, 05:15:56 pm
Oh Joy Oh JL.  We've been missing you darlin' one.

~Paul
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: CortJstr on February 02, 2004, 05:25:27 pm
Countdown to smack-laying!
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: wombat on February 02, 2004, 05:28:55 pm
She is BACK and she is LOCKING THREADS.  Be still my heart.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: jay-ell on February 02, 2004, 09:52:55 pm
Finally.  

Pics here. (http://mywebpage.netscape.com/jldunston/office_before.html)

Edit: Netscape is being wonky today, so you might have to reload if the images appear broken.  
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: andalucia on February 02, 2004, 09:59:27 pm
It looks rad, JL!  Congratulations.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: Limmo on February 02, 2004, 10:04:12 pm
Home and Gardens Television should be offering you a show any minute now.
Title: Who shot JL?
Post by: jough on February 03, 2004, 12:42:47 am
When you're all done down there you can come up here and redecorate my office.  I'll feed you and everything.