The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: andalucia on February 03, 2004, 12:40:47 pm

Title: Stevie
Post by: andalucia on February 03, 2004, 12:40:47 pm
Who cares about the comic?  This is... wow.  I love how incredibly unflattering some of the portraits are.
Title: Stevie
Post by: slink on February 03, 2004, 12:53:22 pm
Oh my fuck*ng god.
That is truly scarier than the last thing Paul found online!
Jesus and christ, does this mean we get to see Stevie and Chris there soon?
Or Stevie and Philippe?

But eeeeeeeeeeeew.
Title: Stevie
Post by: arlucasinc on February 03, 2004, 01:54:06 pm
Dear Lord. Who are these people, and what is wrong with them? And does Stevie know about this? I'd be kinda freaked out if I were her. And I wasn't some kind of weird freak to begin with. Okay, so maybe she's totally cool with it.

Goddam, I love the Internet.
Title: Stevie
Post by: pmcd9 on February 03, 2004, 02:47:47 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Goddam, I love the Internet.


Yes I love how it to regularly demonstrates that others are very much more fucked up than I am.

~Paul
Title: Stevie
Post by: Bozack on February 03, 2004, 03:54:20 pm
Yeah, the Stevie stuff is kind of crazy. Also, nobody's mentioned it yet but I thought I'd just say RAY SMUCKLES USED TO POUR THE PORK ON CAMERA MAN!
I believe this has gone unmentioned because all of you are all split on green.
Title: Stevie
Post by: St_Zartan on February 03, 2004, 04:58:02 pm
BONINAROUND.COM (http://www.boninaround.com) WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT

You will be billed by V.I.P. Entertainment Concepts
Title: Stevie
Post by: St_Zartan on February 03, 2004, 05:00:36 pm
Also:

Quote from: "Bozack"
RAY SMUCKLES USED TO POUR THE PORK ON CAMERA MAN!


Pour?
Title: Stevie
Post by: Limmo on February 03, 2004, 05:21:36 pm
The design for the ankle tattoo is the real killer here.

I want her to design me a Dio-themed ankle tattoo.
Title: Stevie
Post by: AugustWest on February 03, 2004, 05:29:16 pm
I'm holding out for a Styx themed armband.
Title: Stevie
Post by: Bozack on February 03, 2004, 05:37:22 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Pour?

Hahaha, that's what they're callin' it THESE DAYS!
Title: Stevie
Post by: pmcd9 on February 03, 2004, 05:41:34 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Pour?

Hahaha, that's what they're callin' it THESE DAYS!


As Bevis "You said Pour."

I don't think I want to eat any poured pork spread.

Spread Pork?

~Paul
Title: Stevie
Post by: V-Adore on February 03, 2004, 07:33:26 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
The design for the ankle tattoo is the real killer here.

I want her to design me a Dio-themed ankle tattoo.

I assume it would involve a declaration of being the MAAAAAN ON THE SIIIILVA MOUNTAAAAAAAIN--! ?

Anyway... I think what really weirds me about this is the "ersatz closeness to Stevie." It's like, you can't actually get close to her, so you have someone paint a picture in which you are? The HELL is this?

That said, more power to the artist if she's actually making money off of this. It's like the people who sell Everquest accounts on eBay: if you can live with yourself, more power to you.
Title: Stevie
Post by: Bozack on February 03, 2004, 08:34:15 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Ray's concern that the 'Oreo's' have some cash in pocket laid me out, as he apparently isn't aware of their connection with this conglomerate named 'Nabisco (http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/)'.


This probably should be in the "Kitchen" section (or, since that's pretty CLASSY, the "Ghetto Chef" section), but has anyone ever had Oreo soup? What you do, you get one of those plastic "to-go" cup things that have the mini-Oreos, and you fill it with milk. Then, you eat it.
Anyone else tried this? Anyone? C'mon, I can't be the only one!
Title: Re: Stevie
Post by: doomglobe on February 03, 2004, 08:36:39 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Who cares about the comic?  This is... wow.  I love how incredibly unflattering some of the portraits are.


It is a demonstration of the Fleetwood Mac principle: No one on earth can look good next to Stevie Nicks. Period. Or maybe exclamation point.
Title: Stevie
Post by: Limmo on February 03, 2004, 08:43:59 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I assume it would involve a declaration of being the MAAAAAN ON THE SIIIILVA MOUNTAAAAAAAIN--! ?


It would have to have Ronnie J throwing up the horns from atop a silver mountain, while the beast-creature from the Holy Diver cover throws a priest into the water.  There would have to be stone crosses as well, in a field strewn with burning left-handed Gibson SG guitars.

And, perhaps, Trogdor.
Title: Stevie
Post by: V-Adore on February 03, 2004, 09:06:49 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"

It would have to have Ronnie J throwing up the horns from atop a silver mountain, while the beast-creature from the Holy Diver cover throws a priest into the water.  There would have to be stone crosses as well, in a field strewn with burning left-handed Gibson SG guitars.

And, perhaps, Trogdor.

This is a tattoo so good that even I would think about getting it. It's... it's got majesty.
Title: Stevie
Post by: CortJstr on February 03, 2004, 09:50:09 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Ray's concern that the 'Oreo's' have some cash in pocket laid me out, as he apparently isn't aware of their connection with this conglomerate named 'Nabisco (http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/)'.


They're only the best selling cookies on Earth.
Title: Stevie
Post by: pmcd9 on February 03, 2004, 10:11:01 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
It would have to have Ronnie J throwing up the horns from atop a silver mountain, while the beast-creature from the Holy Diver cover throws a priest into the water.  There would have to be stone crosses as well, in a field strewn with burning left-handed Gibson SG guitars.

And, perhaps, Trogdor.


Don't forget the Rainbow in the Dark.

~Paul
Title: Stevie
Post by: wombat on February 03, 2004, 11:10:49 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"


This probably should be in the "Kitchen" section (or, since that's pretty CLASSY, the "Ghetto Chef" section), but has anyone ever had Oreo soup? What you do, you get one of those plastic "to-go" cup things that have the mini-Oreos, and you fill it with milk. Then, you eat it.
Anyone else tried this? Anyone? C'mon, I can't be the only one!


A brilliant idea that I would be pleased to see in The Kitchen.
Title: Stevie
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 03, 2004, 11:31:38 pm
You'll take any old posts, eh Wombat?

There is an oreo cereal you can buy that accomplishes this very thing. Serving for serving, I imagine it's cheaper than those little tubs of oreos.
Title: Stevie
Post by: wombat on February 03, 2004, 11:34:27 pm
Oreo cereal?  Wow.  How did I miss this?  I don't like icky sweet cereals - actually I don't like cereal much at all come to think of it - but a more efficient way to dunk my cookies in milk - now that's a boon to society.
Title: Stevie
Post by: CortJstr on February 03, 2004, 11:34:34 pm
I know this (http://www.bookofratings.com/ninjaweapons.html) looks unrelated but scroll down a bit.
Title: Stevie
Post by: andalucia on February 04, 2004, 01:19:36 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
This probably should be in the "Kitchen" section (or, since that's pretty CLASSY, the "Ghetto Chef" section), but has anyone ever had Oreo soup? What you do, you get one of those plastic "to-go" cup things that have the mini-Oreos, and you fill it with milk. Then, you eat it.
Anyone else tried this? Anyone? C'mon, I can't be the only one!


An ex-boyfriend of mine invented a food called Mini-Chipsahoreos, which was that plus Mini Chips Ahoy!s.  I liked the name, but the concept kinda freaks me out.