The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 10:48:12 pm

Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 10:48:12 pm
I'm tired of being Her Majesty.  It doesn't exactly seem to fit.  I need a new title.  Given the options above, what do you think?  Offer suggestions below.
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jough on August 04, 2003, 11:14:46 pm
I cast the lone vote for "Harsh Mistress" but I would, wouldn't I?
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: CortJstr on August 04, 2003, 11:32:53 pm
I voted for America's Sweatheart. Den Mother was almost my favorite, but there's just something about the image I don't like.
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 11:34:48 pm
Congrats on making it to the next rank.  I think there are 4 of you with more than 50 posts now?  

I know, I know, off-topic.  ::Slaps self on wrist::
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: Nabubrush on August 05, 2003, 02:00:00 am
The best title is Reagan's anagram: "Insane Anglo Warlord"
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: Vinz Clortho on August 05, 2003, 02:13:05 am
America's Sweetheart, of course: she's adored and admired by the nation, and even when she is horrible or disagreeable, we can not help but go "Awww."

America's Sweethearts are dangerous ladies, for they can do no wrong in the U.S. of A.

Awww.
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: sjlimmer on August 05, 2003, 03:57:57 am
What does it say that I voted for "Den Mother" even though I'm quite a bit older than you, JLD?

(Other than "Go to sleep, you need to be on a plane in 9 hours, and the whiskey isn't helping")
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jough on August 05, 2003, 04:03:45 am
C'mon, people!  Where are the votes for "Harsh Mistress"?
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: slink on August 05, 2003, 10:07:17 am
Quote from: "jough"
C'mon, people!  Where are the votes for "Harsh Mistress"?


I did. Out of the options it just felt right. Although currently I think you'd fit Harsh Mistress better Jough!
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jough on August 05, 2003, 03:07:12 pm
Well, if JLD doesn't use it, maybe I'll use it.

Although "Harsh Master" doesn't have the same ring to it.
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: slink on August 05, 2003, 04:43:09 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Well, if JLD doesn't use it, maybe I'll use it.

Although "Harsh Master" doesn't have the same ring to it.


I'd say be Harsh Mistress then but I guess it would get frustrating having to explain it to new registrees...Maybe you can have a disclaimer sig!
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jay-ell on August 06, 2003, 01:58:45 pm
Den Mother it is!
Title: jldunston: Fearless Leader or Fascist Pigdog?
Post by: jough on August 06, 2003, 06:16:43 pm
I think we could've gotten another vote for "Harsh Mistress" if you'd left the polls up a little longer.

Oh well, maybe next time.