The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on February 04, 2004, 12:58:52 pm

Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2004, 12:58:52 pm
OK, how sick is it that I'm a little disappointed that Ray wasn't a porno star?  But I guess that would have been too obvious.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 01:03:01 pm
Well, I have to say I'm very impressed with how he moves! I mean, to deconstruct that one still in terms of the passion and vigour going into it, he's not bad!
Thus, Ray is gay!!!
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: Gimpson on February 04, 2004, 02:21:45 pm
Achewood FAQ Question #46:  What the hell is a Dolphin burn?
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 02:33:13 pm
Quote from: "Gimpson"
Achewood FAQ Question #46:  What the hell is a Dolphin burn?


I'm assuming it would be a burn on your chest from doing the breakdance style dolphin move, when you undulate your body while lying on your chest to move across the ground.
Could be quite nasty on the nipples, especially if you have six of them!
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2004, 02:47:28 pm
Thank you to the unbelievably cool and with-it Slink.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 04:01:43 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Thank you to the unbelievably cool and with-it Slink.


Woah! I am!?!?
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: CortJstr on February 04, 2004, 04:30:19 pm
Porno was too obvious so I was actually thinking backyard wrestling. Since Ray wouldn't want to be involved with anything that lowbrow at this point.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2004, 04:49:05 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "wombat"
Thank you to the unbelievably cool and with-it Slink.


Woah! I am!?!?


Um, yeah.  Although it is possible that it is my role in life to always be the least with-it person in the room, I think your coolness is NOT just in comparison to me.

I am actually still not sure I get why Ray finds this part of his past so embarassing, but I suppose all will become clear.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: Bozack on February 04, 2004, 05:09:17 pm
Ha, this may be my favorite Achewood of the NEW YEAR!

....WAY underground.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 06:30:30 pm
Quote from: "wombat"

I think your coolness is NOT just in comparison to me.

It was the six nipples comment wasn't it?
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: V-Adore on February 04, 2004, 08:45:16 pm
Does Ray actually have six nipples, though? I've never seen the other four, if they actually exist.

Personally, I want a copy of "The Dude Has Got No Mercy." Especially since it adds another dimension to the sordid history of Ray -- did he do underground street dancing before or after getting released from Colonel Ephraim's show-cat stable? Is this why he quarrelled with ol' Eph?
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 10:23:00 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Does Ray actually have six nipples, though? I've never seen the other four, if they actually exist.


Well, true, I've never seen more, it was more a sideline Red Dwarf tie in - "I'm so excited all six of my nipples are tingling!"
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: starlight on February 05, 2004, 12:03:03 am
This may be somewhat crazy, but before reading this thread, I pictured dolphin burns as a dolphin coming out all hardcore and hitting Ray in the chest while he dances producing red marks...

I do sort've like my mental image slightly better nonetheless ..it sounds slightly kinky though :\
..oh I'm so pervy lately.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: pubdoggy on February 05, 2004, 03:35:22 pm
Quote from: "slink"
I'm assuming it would be a burn on your chest from doing the breakdance style dolphin move, when you undulate your body while lying on your chest to move across the ground.
Could be quite nasty on the nipples, especially if you have six of them!


Awwwwwww yeah

http://rap.about.com/library/blbreakdanceworm.htm
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: Doctor Vendetta on February 05, 2004, 11:19:03 pm
So was there a period when Ray and Beef were estranged?  I'd have though he would have known about this if they'd been friends since childhood.  Unless the underground street dancing movement was so way underground that Ray couldn't tell his best bud about it at the time.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: jay-ell on February 06, 2004, 01:53:36 am
Quote from: "Doctor Vendetta"
So was there a period when Ray and Beef were estranged?  I'd have though he would have known about this if they'd been friends since childhood.  Unless the underground street dancing movement was so way underground that Ray couldn't tell his best bud about it at the time.


My thoughts exactly.
Title: underground street dancing 2/04
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2004, 02:04:28 am
Beef sat at home at night reading and coding. Ray went out. Beef didn't ask questions because he isn't the kind of person who went out or quite new what one did when going out.