The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jay-ell on February 04, 2004, 07:57:21 pm

Title: This site had me in stitches.
Post by: jay-ell on February 04, 2004, 07:57:21 pm
I think too much has been made of the "Dean Scream," but these mp3s are hi-larious.  I often get chastened by Pedro for never clicking on posted links, but I'm telling you, this is worth it.  

CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT! (http://calacanis.weblogsinc.com/entry/5180865886575166/)
Title: Re: This site had me in stitches.
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 08:16:30 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
I think too much has been made of the "Dean Scream,"


I agree, but then again, every time I hear I just think, Jesus Christ, what were you thinking, Howard?
I mean, really...

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dean.php
Title: Re: This site had me in stitches.
Post by: slink on February 04, 2004, 08:18:48 pm
Oh, and while I'm here, I guess...
http://albinoblacksheep.com/image/dean.php
Title: This site had me in stitches.
Post by: Limmo on February 04, 2004, 08:24:30 pm
The winner is Immigrant Song.  That's just priceless.
Title: This site had me in stitches.
Post by: jay-ell on February 04, 2004, 08:33:11 pm
I think the scream is great.  Very human.  Very personal.  Reminds me of my dad.  Maybe because his impression of Howard Dean is ridiculously funny, maybe because I can imagine him having done something similar when he was involved in local politics fifteen years ago.  

As far as the remixes, I'm partial to Immigrant Song, but Hey YEARGH! is pretty good too, even if I despise OutKast.