The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on February 06, 2004, 12:44:22 am

Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: Limmo on February 06, 2004, 12:44:22 am
The first time I've been rendered immobile with laughter from this strip in a while.  And that tattoo definitely beats my Dio ankle tattoo hands down.
Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: V-Adore on February 06, 2004, 12:46:49 am
Man, how does a squirrel get a tattoo? That has to be hella uncomfortable.

I laughed. But Philippe still looks... uh, weird?
Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2004, 01:45:34 am
I laughed so hard at the nachos line that it took me a good two minutes to even get to the last panel. Nachos!
Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: G3K on February 06, 2004, 02:05:46 am
Quote
I laughed. But Philippe still looks... uh, weird?


Yes.  What the hell (people) is wrong with him?  Maybe Onstad's never tried to draw him in more than two dimensions before.  His ear just looks wrong.
Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 06, 2004, 02:24:05 am
Onstad has a thing about Nachos, I think. I have to admire a pollster who even dares to ask the Nacho Question. This could have huge ramifications for the upcoming election.
Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: reigunred on February 06, 2004, 03:19:13 pm
Am I just crazy or did this strip say "Lyle" instead of Todd when it was first posted?  If true I'm thinking Onstad had some more Todd jokes up his sleeve than Lyle?
Title: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
Post by: G3K on February 07, 2004, 02:49:34 am
Quote
Am I just crazy or did this strip say "Lyle" instead of Todd when it was first posted? If true I'm thinking Onstad had some more Todd jokes up his sleeve than Lyle?


You know, I think you're right.  Todd's lame though.  :-/