The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 11:18:26 pm
-
(http://www.x-omega.com/jamie/screamer.jpg)
In case you were wondering, I was on the Millennium Force (http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/millennium/mffacts.cfm).
-
Hey J, you're much younger than I would have guessed. I guess it's your stern shoolteacher avatar that threw me off.
That's a hellofa picture btw, I love it.
~Paul
-
you're much younger than I would have guessed
That's an awful thing to say to a woman, Paul. Shame, SHAME.
Great pic, jld. Maybe Onstad will start a gallery of people wearing his merchandise.
I also like how "Good with computers" is the only thing in focus. Nice.
-- Jough
-
Wait a minute, I'm sure I meant that as a compliment. Ya know, because she's so well spoken and knowedgable about, well everydamn thing, I figured she was at least middle aged. Now I can see that she is a mere girl. How could she possibly know so much, yet be so young. I was complimenting her brain.
~Paul
-
Oh yeah, I'd post a picture wearing an Achewood shirt, except I haven't recieved the damn thing yet. It's been 6 weeks now.
~Paul
-
I guess it's your stern s(c)hoolteacher avatar that threw me off.
~Paul
If by stern you mean enticing.
-
I'm 24. I look like I'm 12 in that picture because my hair is in pigtails and I'm screaming like a banshee. (Literally. I lost my voice for 10 days after that trip.)
And Jough, what are you thinking? It's never a bad thing to tell a lady she looks young. Unless she's trying to buy alcohol and she's underage. Now that the over-21 thrill is gone, being told I look younger isn't sounding so bad any more.
But maybe that's just my middle-aged mentality talking.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dammit, stop getting me off topic. You're going to make me have to lock my own thread.
What other crazy places have you worn your Achewood shirts? (Assuming you've received one.) DC area people, go take photos of yourselves scaling the Washington Monument or wading in the Reflecting Pool or something.
If you don't have photos but want to just tell us about the night you spent in jail with only your Special Boy hoodie to keep you warm, that's OK too.
-
I intended to go into DC on IAD but time didn't permit so I went to the Leesburg, VA courthouse instead. Which used to be the capital a while back.
-
I'm 24. I look like I'm 12 in that picture because my hair is in pigtails and I'm screaming like a banshee. (Literally. I lost my voice for 10 days after that trip.)
And Jough, what are you thinking? It's never a bad thing to tell a lady she looks young.
24? You're a young'un.
It's never a bad thing to tell a woman that she looks young, but it's another thing to say that she acts like an old lady.
"Gee, I would've thought you were old and decrepit by the way you write..."
Of course, I'm a grumpy old man.
And I LIKES it.
And I have no Achewood clothing of which to offer a picture (I don't really wear t-shirts). But if Onstad made an Achewood neck tie I would wear one, unless it were overtly cartoony or too brightly coloured.
I want an Achewood tie that I can wear to a funeral.
Of course, I could post a photo of me using my Achewood cookbook.
-
I haven't broken down and bought any Achewood shirts yet, but I walk around Seattle (UofW campus, anyway) everyday with Achewood buttons on my book bag. Unfortunately, I lost my "Science" button on the bus one day. I called the lost-and-found, but no one turned it in.
Saddened as I am about the loss of my favorite pin (it went so well with the accompanying "dork" pin), I can't help but hope that some lost soul found it, and tried to figure out what the hell it meant.
But that could just be me.
-
JL, you look quite a bit like my niece.
She calls me Uncle Ernie.
heh heh.
-
I think I feel the urge to put together a little photo-travelouge of greater Orange County and share some of the more storied local haunts.
Man, if you somehow, through a freak of time travel and the likes had a picture of an Achewood t-shirt at a Sublime gig I'd have to kill you for it! If Nowell was still around I know someone would have worn one to a gig. If not me!
-
I think I feel the urge to put together a little photo-travelouge of greater Orange County and share some of the more storied local haunts.
Man, if you somehow, through a freak of time travel and the likes had a picture of an Achewood t-shirt at a Sublime gig I'd have to kill you for it! If Nowell was still around I know someone would have worn one to a gig. If not me!
I miss Nowell :(..
edit: and now, something relevant to the topic, I wear my todd shirt basically everywhere, and if it's not that shirt it's one of my DS shirts or my batjew shirt. I'll try and get a picture of me wearing said todd shirt in the next couple of days.
-
I miss Nowell :(..
Impossible not too! My mom always feels sorry for poor Lou-dog.
Ok, relevancy... ick...
I'm still awaiting my Ray tee. And if it weren't for me avoiding pictures ever being taken I'd have a spiffy pic of it done. Like, the sole UK Achewood tee pic? hmmmm, might have to be done so y'all can see how shitty this country is!
-
I miss Nowell :(..
Impossible not too! My mom always feels sorry for poor Lou-dog.
!
your mom's a fan of sublime? sweetness.
-
Mama loves her Special Boy
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/special_boy/DSCN0005-ES-I.jpg)
~Paul
-
It arrived one day too late to wear to the "Weird Al" concert, drat.
N.S.F.W. (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/special_boy/DSCN7040-E-I2.jpg) hint, That lady don't have no under##### on.
No shit, this shirt is a chick magnet, thank you Onstad.
~Paul
Uh... woah, man. What's with that picture? That's some wacky shit, dude. Nice 'stache, by the way.
I ordered an Achewood shirt around the middle of June, and it's a no-show. I'm a little pissed. I wrote Chris a number of times--last time being two weeks ago, when he assured me it would mail two weeks ago. I'm a little annoyed. How long does it take to move a T-Shirt from San Carlos to San Francisco? What is that, like 30 miles?!
I had a "science" button, but I lost it in a love hotel in Seoul. (If you must know, I didn't get any "love." Regular hotels are fuck*ng expensive, and I'm poor. The concept of "budget hotel," "business hotel," or "motel" hasn't caught on in Korea. Korean love hotels are weird. They've got free pornos in the hallways, and this one really nice one I stayed at had a complimentary douche in the bathroom. It was trippin' me out. Wish I had a picture of the button in Korea to post for you guys.)
-
N.S.F.W. (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/special_boy/DSCN7040-E-I2.jpg) hint, That lady don't have no under##### on.
Is that your daughter?
-
Am I the only person in the world who has never worn Achewood swag anywhere interesting? Unless you count "wandering around the Knoxville airport with a bunch of similarly-nerdily-clad geek friends, flagrantly claiming out luggage and scaring passersby."
Okay, so I did wear my "Science" baseball T to at least one Bio exam last semester. But I'm not sure that counts.
-
I have an Achewood sticker on my hardhat.
-
Is that your daughter?
It's your Sister.
Oh aren't we both so clever.
~Paul
-
Is that your daughter?
It's your Sister.
Oh aren't we both so clever.
~Paul
Well, I was trying to figure out who it could be that you would be willing to post a photo featuring her snatch.
I figure it wouldn't be your wife or girlfriend, because you'd be basically showing complete strangers those things that would best be kept for your eyes only. Your sister probably wouldn't take off her underwear in front of you (one would hope) and she looks pretty young...
So is she a friend of yours? A hooker? One of those strippers that Onstad is going to hire to model the clothing?
Man, I'm totally Roast-Beefing this photo, but I just don't understand the circumstances that would lead to that photo.
-
Maybe that photo should be posted in "Places you haven't worn your Achewood Merchandise"...could have worn a sticker or something....the circumstances under which such a photo is made are mind boggling.
We're all just jealous cause we don't have women standing around with nothing on. Of course.
Second the "nice mustache" comment. A guy with <that> mustache next to a girl in that state of dress really conjures up Ron Jeremy for me.
No offense, though, all respect for the dude with the naked chick.
-
Oh, we all have respect for the dude with the naked chick. Don't get me wrong.
I was just over-analyzing that photo. The only way that photo makes sense to me is if the dude in the photo paid the girl to have her snap shot.
And of course someone else must be there *taking* the photo.
That's what's always ruined porn for me: the knowledge that there's a whole crew of people behind the camera, all adjusting lighting, all holding up cue cards that say "I want to suck your cock" on them, all whispering suggestions ("Put your tongue deeper into her assole"), all being really bored with the whole thing because they watch people bumping and grinding and getting sticky 40 hours a week, all jaded and strung out on heroin, all driving real fast around the California coastline and swerving off the edge and down to the rocks below, all tumbling and getting mangled up, all you can't tell where the pieces of car or person begin, all hitting the bottom with a thud, all five seconds of too much silence, all suddenly bursting into flames, all huge fireball broiling up the cliffside, all "LOCAL PORN ACTRESS DIES IN A HUGE FIREBALL EXPLOSION. THIS IS TERRIBLE", all replacing her on set with five girls who look just like her and give more energetic blowjobs, all no one missing her, all what's left of her being gathered into a shoebox and taken out on a little boat, all dumped overboard by her childhood sweetheart who secretly always loved her...
No good can come from that photo, Paul. That's just a whole terrible future in photographic form.
-
Is that your daughter?
Of all possible "Who might that Lady be?" scenario's, that is the sickest one of all.
The only way that photo makes sense to me is if the dude in the photo paid the girl to have her snap shot.
I think you have underestimated my charisma. You've also underestimated the charisma of the shirt.
And of course someone else must be there *taking* the photo.
There was noone else there. Modern photographic equipment makes it possible to do this sort of thing without assistance.
A guy with <that> mustache next to a girl in that state of dress really conjures up Ron Jeremy for me.
Ron Jeremy has a handlebar? Just another reason to love the man.
~Paul
-
Ron Jeremy has a handlebar? Just another reason to love the man.
I'm not touching this.
Oh, all right. "If you're impressed by his handlebar, you should see his shifter."
"Hell of a knob on that stick."
"Moustache rides, 5¢"
-
[crazy stuff]
Do NOT look at Jough's avatar at any point before/during/after reading his post. You will be scarred.
-
This thread has wandered quite far enough.
More pictures, less chitchat.
-
This thread has wandered quite far enough.
More pictures, less chitchat.
I'd love to take some Achewood semi-porn pictures, if Onstad would ever ship me my damn shirt with Ray getting his sugar-balls on.
Uh... wait. Did that come out right?
-
giving your daughter her first soap mohawk: priceless
giving your daughter her first soap mohawk in a Todd T-shirt: priceless-er
(http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d734b3127cce8e2c60f3daf10000001610)
-
That rules.
My daugher took so long to grow hair we didn't get to do this. She almost could do it herself...
-
This is adorable. Cute kid, and the Todd shirt never hurts.
-
That's awesome. Your baby is punk fu'in' rock!