The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: St_Zartan on February 06, 2004, 12:08:11 pm

Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: St_Zartan on February 06, 2004, 12:08:11 pm
Holy shit, Todd.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: slink on February 06, 2004, 12:41:17 pm
I know. I knew Todd was bad, but... that bad?
Well, at least he can book a place in Hell far away from Blister.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: andalucia on February 06, 2004, 12:50:03 pm
This is helping assuage the guilt that's been consuming me all week after that squirrel ran under the wheels of my car this Thursday past.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: bluebird_of_unhappiness on February 06, 2004, 02:26:04 pm
How did Todd get back? I think Todd Todd Todd Todd Todd T. Squirel should have stayed in Hell with those not-good answers. Is so foul.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: V-Adore on February 06, 2004, 03:17:55 pm
My call is that either he's ragingly drunk or Hell's nastiness clung to him somehow. This is whack, yo.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: pubdoggy on February 06, 2004, 03:28:29 pm
ho lee shee at

i never conceived a thought that could begin to imagine that i'd ever see "see you next tuesday" in Achewood.

Aaaaaagh! Meine augen!
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: St_Zartan on February 06, 2004, 04:44:41 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Well, at least he can book a place in Hell far away from Blister.


THAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN'T SAY IN HEAVEN

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I like the idea of Beef putting himself through several hours of focus type questions just to explore and fully understand the depths of Todd's depravity.


And if Roast Beef can put up with this for that long looking only mildly pained, you've just got to wonder what Téodor is capable of. That whole neighborhood is split on green.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2004, 05:13:15 pm
Actually I'm not that surprised. I mean Todd's a dealer right? He's way on the wrong side of all the tracks.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: Limmo on February 06, 2004, 06:25:54 pm
Oh, man.  I'm gonna have to retire my Todd shirt for a few weeks.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 06, 2004, 07:35:53 pm
I can't get the image of 'suckin' on Kotex' out of my head.

Arrrrgh!
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: miles on February 06, 2004, 07:54:39 pm
Today's strip contained the frist panel ever that totally caught me off guard.  Todd's stance on female reproductive rights is so utterly cavalier.  And he used the c-word!  That's a huge no-no!
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: slink on February 06, 2004, 08:34:16 pm
Quote from: "miles"
And he used the c-word!


Aaaaaah, the last true swear word!

And I've known dealers nicer than Todd. Our guy in Newcastle was great, it was nice knowing our money went to decorating his daughters flat for Uni and stuff. He was a family man to the last. And he delivered! And we were his testers for when he got new strains in.
I miss Harry.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2004, 09:46:31 pm
Quote from: "miles"
And he used the c-word!  That's a huge no-no!

Meh.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: sensate on February 06, 2004, 10:03:52 pm
Maybe, just maybe, this might be Onstead's homage to Neveu & Sparks' Stoopid Pigeon. As soon as I saw the c-word, Todd became for me the spitting image of Strappy (http://www.stoopidpigeon.com/nov1703.gif) (warning: strip mildly offensive, rest of archives massively so).
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 06, 2004, 11:16:03 pm
The last frame of that Strappy cartoon with the ding-dong is f'in hi-larious.
Title: The worst possible answer in the universe (6 Feb)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 07, 2004, 03:35:36 am
I think a better title for this thread might be "Big veiny rack."
My soul.