The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 06, 2004, 08:45:25 pm
-
My EYES! The goggles, they do nothing!
What. The. Hell. (http://paulfear.com/pics/omgwtf.jpg)
-
Well.
Pray tell, whence came this little piece of depravity?
-
Jesus fuck*ng Horatio Christ![/]
I can kinda deal with (in an I don't understand but don't care that people can be that odd way) the clothe... things... but the young girl fiddling with the fake wang is just too scary!
-
Oh, it's just ART.
Why is that so reassuring?
-
Pray tell, whence came this little piece of depravity?
Apparently, someone's been reading my nightmare journal.
-
I like the name of the image in the original post: omgwtf.jpg
That's funny.
And this isn't art. This is artists making fun of the fact that the government will give them money and forestall their need to get a real, actual job. My favorite is the guy who decorated a tree with little vials of his own jism. He got tons of money for that.