The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 09, 2004, 05:04:35 am

Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: pmcd9 on February 09, 2004, 05:04:35 am
Hey Ya, i'm totally hooked on that song now.  They had a marching band and everything.

~Paul
Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: andalucia on February 09, 2004, 12:25:42 pm
This (http://www.damnthatscool.com/new_stuff/heyyacb.asp) was what did it for me.
Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: CortJstr on February 09, 2004, 01:53:29 pm
The Grammy's were already on?
Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: jough on February 09, 2004, 04:45:15 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
This (http://www.damnthatscool.com/new_stuff/heyyacb.asp) was what did it for me.


Yeah, broken MOV files always do it for me, too.
Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: Bozack on February 09, 2004, 05:42:32 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, broken MOV files always do it for me, too.

I think we have a new Commander Burnenstein, of the U.S.S. Hot.
Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: andalucia on February 09, 2004, 09:30:50 pm
Ah, give me a break, it was right before I went off to school, and I posted the first thing that came up on Google.  Apparently it's been taken down due to copyright violations.


If anyone needs me, I'll be crying in my room.
Title: Grammy's big Winner Outkast
Post by: wombat on February 10, 2004, 01:20:57 am
I am sorry that they took it down, I was very amused by it.  But don't cry, it's not that tragic...