The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: andalucia on February 10, 2004, 12:30:51 pm

Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: andalucia on February 10, 2004, 12:30:51 pm
I like this one... lots of expression.  Is Philippe getting angry by the last panel?
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: palm trees on February 10, 2004, 12:39:19 pm
nah, i think he's just reluctantly accepting that having todd in the government would be as big a mistake as... well, as having george bush in government. sorry america.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: CortJstr on February 10, 2004, 01:50:31 pm
I didn't know squirrels lived long enough to have been knuckleheads with young Beef. Every day is a new adventure in learning the Achewood universe.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: palm trees on February 10, 2004, 03:38:33 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
The image in my head has Todd yelling through his stutter so hard he falls into convulsions.

Yeah...


haha, like a self-induced non-seizure seizure.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: clintd on February 10, 2004, 03:50:55 pm
im really, REALLY loving these todd comics.  

the phrase "bitches gotta take their cunt pills" made me laugh for hours.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: Sulphagne on February 10, 2004, 05:26:03 pm
Heh heh that's right

The tax so bad it made the news (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02272003)
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: Bozack on February 10, 2004, 05:53:49 pm
My god, what do you think Todd's girlfriend is like? What is her name?
DOES SHE HAVE BIG AND UNFASHIONABLE HAMS?
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 10, 2004, 06:36:37 pm
We know she has a big, veiny rack.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: V-Adore on February 10, 2004, 07:43:41 pm
Although God only knows what constitutes a big, veiny rack for a squirrel.

Anyway, I am terrified by the idea that you can do your taxes so poorly as to die for it. Then again, "almost got lethal injection" may just mean "Pat yelled at Todd some" or the intercession of Lie Bot.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: wombat on February 10, 2004, 07:45:14 pm
Sometimes, Achewood teaches me more than I want to know about how males think.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: The Moose King on February 10, 2004, 07:47:49 pm
Yeah.  It's gotten so ridiculous, I refuse to talk to myself.  Because that guy's crazy.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: Bozack on February 10, 2004, 09:33:09 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Sometimes, Achewood teaches me more than I want to know about how males think.

Ha, yeah, I think I totally warped how Wombat sees the male thought process.

PRIORITIES IN MATE-CHOOSING
1. Personality
2. Name
3. Lucious Hams
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: CortJstr on February 10, 2004, 09:39:39 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Sometimes, Achewood teaches me more than I want to know about how males think.


Apparently you were never a big Married w/ Children fan.
Title: Almost Got Lethal Injection
Post by: wombat on February 10, 2004, 10:28:45 pm
I have led a sheltered life, it is true.