The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: palm trees on February 13, 2004, 01:04:03 pm

Title: OH HONEY NOW MONEY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR YOU - 13 February
Post by: palm trees on February 13, 2004, 01:04:03 pm
can ray possibly get any more awesomely cool?
he's really pushing the boundaries here, man.
Title: OH HONEY NOW MONEY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR YOU - 13 February
Post by: CortJstr on February 13, 2004, 01:47:07 pm
Ray runs the equivilent of a full marthon running between the pedals when he plays. People have suggested moving them closer together but you know Ray.
Title: OH HONEY NOW MONEY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR YOU - 13 February
Post by: V-Adore on February 13, 2004, 03:40:16 pm
The bluesman pedal is the finest idea to hit music since the electric violin.

I don't even mean that sarcastically.
Title: OH HONEY NOW MONEY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR YOU - 13 February
Post by: CortJstr on February 13, 2004, 03:46:02 pm
I demand a bluesman pedal that goes to 11!
Title: OH HONEY NOW MONEY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR YOU - 13 February
Post by: AugustWest on February 13, 2004, 03:53:54 pm
Onstad uses a Flanger.  

I used to use a Flanger, back in the day....
Title: OH HONEY NOW MONEY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR YOU - 13 February
Post by: Nabubrush on February 13, 2004, 06:00:23 pm
I'm really more of a Beef fan, but Ray is pretty damn cool - all learning guitar on John Lennon's Rickenbacker. Ahhh, the life of the idle rich. I like how Teodor is clearly taken aback by even touching the guitar.