The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: jough on February 13, 2004, 06:06:30 pm

Title: Achefood
Post by: jough on February 13, 2004, 06:06:30 pm
http://www.rebsig.com/kogepan/achefood.html

I hadn't seen this page before, but accidentally clicked on the link in Wombat's profile.

This page is either:

a) Really really neat
b) Really funny
c) Kinda disturbing
d) All of the above
Title: Achefood
Post by: CortJstr on February 13, 2004, 06:13:35 pm
I'd seen a few of those and I am still scared for the orzo which is mere milimeters from spilling onto the floor.
Title: Achefood
Post by: jough on February 13, 2004, 06:42:16 pm
So Wommie, did you make all of those?
Title: Achefood
Post by: wombat on February 13, 2004, 09:40:43 pm
Well, yeah.  Wouldn't it be even weirder to be taking pictures of Achewood food that other people had made? I hope.  I am trying hard to think of something that might be weirder than that whole (possibly still ongoing) experience.
Title: Achefood
Post by: andalucia on February 13, 2004, 09:47:53 pm
Dammit Jough, you let a pretty good poll slip away at the beginning of this thread.  For what it's worth, I vote a.
Title: Achefood
Post by: wombat on February 13, 2004, 09:54:26 pm
I would vote (d) if I'm allowed to vote.

Note by the way that no orzo was harmed in the making of that picture.  It all made it safely back to the dinner table.  That's a great recipe by the way and quite good lukewarm.
Title: Achefood
Post by: CortJstr on February 13, 2004, 09:57:11 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Note by the way that no orzo was harmed in the making of that picture.  It all made it safely back to the dinner table.  That's a great recipe by the way and quite good lukewarm.


Whew. You couldn't want the ASPCO getting on your back.
Title: Achefood
Post by: jay-ell on February 13, 2004, 11:38:32 pm
Wow, I'd only seen the Hell Baby (back in Dumbrella days).  Those are extremely awesome.  Wombat, you have hella good taste in food, and also in shoes.  

I think my favorite was the otter pawing at the bruschetta.  Awwww!
Title: Achefood
Post by: V-Adore on February 13, 2004, 11:47:05 pm
Achefood = good

Otters = good

Otters interacting with Achefood = WIN

I am now sorely tempted to get ahold of some ground beef and cheese and other sundry ingredients and make myself a Flavor Burger.
Title: Achefood
Post by: wombat on February 14, 2004, 02:09:43 am
Thank you for the otter appreciation.  That one was the most complicated to execute and then was the only one that Onstad reacted to in a totally unsatisfying way.  So I need a lot of otter adoration to make up for the heartbreak.

The Hell Baby.... The Hell Baby started the whole disturbing episode.  But without it I might never have registered for the Dumbrella board and then where would I be now?
Title: Achefood
Post by: CortJstr on February 14, 2004, 02:52:17 am
Quote from: "wombat"
Thank you for the otter appreciation.  That one was the most complicated to execute and then was the only one that Onstad reacted to in a totally unsatisfying way.  So I need a lot of otter adoration to make up for the heartbreak.

The Hell Baby.... The Hell Baby started the whole disturbing episode.  But without it I might never have registered for the Dumbrella board and then where would I be now?


You'd have a lot more free time and nothing to do on March 7–8
Title: Achefood
Post by: wombat on February 14, 2004, 11:32:52 am
It only just occurred to me to wonder what Jough was doing looking at my profile, and 'accidentally' clicking on links.  Ha. But maybe some questions are better left unanswered.
Title: Achefood
Post by: jough on February 14, 2004, 04:25:42 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
It only just occurred to me to wonder what Jough was doing looking at my profile, and 'accidentally' clicking on links.  Ha. But maybe some questions are better left unanswered.


Members list, hon.

I had actually meant to click through to Ferocious J's WWW site, but my eyes didn't track right.
Title: Achefood
Post by: CortJstr on February 14, 2004, 04:36:44 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
It only just occurred to me to wonder what Jough was doing looking at my profile, and 'accidentally' clicking on links.  Ha. But maybe some questions are better left unanswered.


I've found that roughtly 25% of visits to my site come through the memberlist. So it's not that weird.
Title: Achefood
Post by: misterhaan on February 16, 2004, 07:24:38 pm
i have some visits to my site from http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php, but none at all from memberlist.php . . . my member number must not be close enough to anybody cool
Title: Achefood
Post by: misterhaan on February 16, 2004, 07:25:50 pm
Quote from: "misterhaan"
my member number must not be close enough to anybody cool


hmm, that or it's because i entered my website as the url that redirects to it . . . so if you click from the member page i'm going to show it as coming from my redirector . . .