The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on February 17, 2004, 06:21:16 am
-
You haven't been to school since before people knew they could eat eggs.
Priceless.
-
Little Nephew returns! And I'm happy to see him. This entire exchange is golden.
Where are LN's parents, anyway?
-
And the CRASH totally gets things off to an exciting start. Reading Achewood is one of the first things I do each day, and that CRASH actually made me reel back in pre-coffee sensitivity.
-
Does Ray have a pipe laying around? He's already sitting in his dad-chair with his robe and paper so all he needs is the pipe to complete the dad stereotype.
-
Does Ray have a pipe laying around? He's already sitting in his dad-chair with his robe and paper so all he needs is the pipe to complete the dad stereotype.
He's one sweater away from Cosby, man. I don't know how I feel about this.
Good strip, though.
-
Does Ray have a pipe laying around?
i read that and thought of ray beating little nephew with a lead pipe, not smoking one . . .
of course john rambo would tear you apart with his bare hands.
-
So did I. Is that wrong?
-
You haven't been to school since before people knew they could eat eggs.
Yeah, that's great... but I don't think the big punchline is even the best thing here. Little Nephew's line in the previous panel is just so great... he's got Ray riled up, and he's gradually gaining confidence, turning this from a simple question into an argument, talking trash while spurring himself on, "Yeah! Yeah!" The kid is his own Flavor Flav (blinking tooth not included).