The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on February 24, 2004, 11:03:39 pm

Title: Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
Post by: Choop on February 24, 2004, 11:03:39 pm
Man, that fourth panel confused the hell out of me. I was all "Ooh, watch Ray  go Bronson on this lame-o" and then "Why's the lame-o talking now?" and then "Oh, that was Ray going less Bronson, more KitH." and then "I guess I'm the lame-o."

NOT that I'm a telemarketer.
Title: Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
Post by: sailor on February 24, 2004, 11:11:17 pm
nobody I know calls me at five thirty

becuase that is happy hour, damnit
Title: Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
Post by: CortJstr on February 25, 2004, 12:11:30 am
Only Ray could actually succeed in turning the telemarketer.

If he could make a tech-support guy feel remorse for punting callers and demanding you reformat then I'd be really impressed.
Title: Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
Post by: Ben-San on February 25, 2004, 01:07:52 am
I am, for some reason, reminded of the offhand references in 'Transmetropolitan' to "what happened last time I left you alone with a telephone" and the carnage that ensued.
Title: Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
Post by: jough on February 25, 2004, 03:19:08 am
Goddammit people we can't have two threads for this strip.