The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 24, 2004, 04:09:31 am

Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: pmcd9 on February 24, 2004, 04:09:31 am
This is the latest Julia Roberts movie right?

Quote from: "jough"
also certain it's the best film of the year. And the year before that.


Even better than Sleeping with the Enemy?

~Paul
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: jough on February 24, 2004, 07:26:29 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
This is the latest Julia Roberts movie right?


I think you're thinking of "Mystic Pizza" - this one stars Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon, and Tim Robbins.

But don't rag on Mystic Pizza.  That was a good movie.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 24, 2004, 07:28:35 am
It's why I love Annabeth Gish to this day. But I still can't stand Lili Taylor.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: jough on February 24, 2004, 07:29:36 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
It's why I love Annabeth Gish to this day. But I still can't stand Lili Taylor.


She was good in "I Shot Andy Warhol".  "High Fidelity," too.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 24, 2004, 07:45:42 am
She's so annoying in Six Feet Under that I want to cry during her scenes.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: CortJstr on February 24, 2004, 02:19:48 pm
Quote from: "jough"
But don't rag on Mystic Pizza.  That was a good movie.


Maybe. But Mystic Pizza brand frozen pizzas are highly terrible. They make the movie seem worse by association.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2004, 02:43:36 am
Man Lillian Gish was the bomb back in the day.

~Paul
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: jough on February 25, 2004, 03:16:48 am
Gish was quite a dish.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: St_Zartan on February 25, 2004, 05:34:45 am
That is all completely true and OK if you pretend Louise Brooks never existed, because my God in heaven
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: Nabubrush on February 25, 2004, 03:28:29 pm
Theda Bara = Off The Hook
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: AugustWest on February 25, 2004, 04:02:22 pm
And that Helen of Troy, she makes my naughty bits tingle.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 25, 2004, 06:34:08 pm
I wonder if Mary Magdalene had a webcam.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: Limmo on February 25, 2004, 07:36:30 pm
Lot's wife had nice tits.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: CortJstr on February 25, 2004, 07:51:01 pm
I heard that Ennia (http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcaligula.html) be making some sick movies in Japan.
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: Limmo on February 25, 2004, 11:43:35 pm
Fill in dirty joke involving Eve.

AND....SCENE
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: pmcd9 on February 26, 2004, 04:37:36 am
Quote from: "Limmo"
Fill in dirty joke involving Eve.

AND....SCENE


I saw them, they opened for Good Charlotte.

~Paul
Title: I just felt like being an asshole, so...
Post by: pmcd9 on February 29, 2004, 11:55:25 pm
Quote from: "The Threadsplitter"
I Just felt like being an asshole, so..


What?  What did I do?

~Paul