The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Mite on February 26, 2004, 01:51:29 am

Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: Mite on February 26, 2004, 01:51:29 am
Or so says The Straight Dope's link for today. Prepare to be astonished by this man's mastery of his, er, instrument. That sounded awfully naughty, but it's not, scout's honor.

I think I've missed my calling (http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=681)
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 26, 2004, 11:58:04 pm
Doesn't really contribute to my opionion of the French in general, but since Jough was inspired to do a movie, I look forward to yours!

Avatar change! that is some orange hair!
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: Mite on February 27, 2004, 02:35:12 am
Thanks! With Jough's help, I did finally get myself an avatar.

To Do List: Buy bicycle horns and orange jumpsuit.
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: jough on February 27, 2004, 02:52:54 am
I'm wondering, Mite: is that the "evil eye" or is that the "I'm going to tackle you and remove your pant5 with my teeth" look?
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: Mite on February 27, 2004, 03:04:08 am
Given my intentions at the time (sending it to my quasi-SO), I'd guess the latter.
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 27, 2004, 05:35:59 am
It's like if Terry Gross had a good looking younger sister, or something.  Your SO is in for a terrifyingly fun time by the looks of that eye.
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: Mite on February 27, 2004, 11:52:46 am
Being compared to Terry Gross is quite possibly one of the finest compliments I've ever recieved. Thanks!

And the SO will be flying into town in 2 weeks. For both of our sakes, I hope you're right.
Title: 20 years of music lessons down the drain
Post by: slink on February 27, 2004, 12:20:47 pm
Who the hell's Terry Gross!? Gah!

OK, I guess I'll search that wacky internet thang.

That helped.....