The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 26, 2004, 08:39:43 pm

Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: AugustWest on February 26, 2004, 08:39:43 pm
I liked it, particularly the cavalier attitude Nate has about killing four people.

Of course, I get that way myself, particularly when imbibed with alcohol.
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: jough on February 26, 2004, 09:07:39 pm
So it's all over now?

I can finally subscribe and just read it all at once?
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: AugustWest on February 26, 2004, 09:12:18 pm
Well, Onstad added an epilog which indicates that he may make additions or edits in the future.  But I ain't holding my breath.  So the answer to your question is yes, the story is complete now.
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: slomo on March 03, 2004, 05:05:30 pm
EDITED BY JOUGH: Please, people, you cannot go offering someone else's hard-earned work for free over the internet.  This is just wrong in so many ways DON'T GET ME STARTED!
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: slink on March 03, 2004, 05:27:50 pm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: St_Zartan on March 03, 2004, 05:50:16 pm
SIGNS ME UP FOR SO MUCH SPAM
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: jough on March 03, 2004, 06:08:00 pm
God DAMMIT can I not count on moderators to do ANYTHING?
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: CortJstr on March 03, 2004, 06:19:34 pm
Quote from: "jough"
God DAMMIT can I not count on moderators to do ANYTHING?

http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=13858#13858
Title: Closure for Nate Small
Post by: jough on March 03, 2004, 06:55:52 pm
Yeah, I posted that before I realised that I am the moderator of this forum.

OKAY, YOU PEOPLE GET OFF THE HOOK THIS TIME...