The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on February 27, 2004, 12:47:17 am

Title: A link to Achewood
Post by: wombat on February 27, 2004, 12:47:17 am
http://www.jinxmagazine.com/ linked to Achewood on the 19th of February.  Check them out, they are some fascinating people who do urban exploration in New York City in full evening wear and then write about it.
Title: A link to Achewood
Post by: jough on February 27, 2004, 02:55:57 am
I'm only replying so that Wombat doesn't think we don't like her thread.
Title: A link to Achewood
Post by: wombat on February 27, 2004, 11:18:22 am
Aw, that's so sweet.
Title: A link to Achewood
Post by: andalucia on February 27, 2004, 12:05:57 pm
Good call, wombat... I'm a big fan of that site, and I have the photo of the guy standing on the railing in front of the Chrysler building as my desktop wallpaper.
Title: A link to Achewood
Post by: slink on February 27, 2004, 12:15:57 pm
I couldn't quite work out what was going on when I went over there.
I was a bit busy downloading and trying to metaphorically prop up my friends head at the time, so it barely even loaded, and now I'm going away.
Damnin, bet they don't have a wap site.