The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: slink on February 27, 2004, 12:18:15 pm

Title: Someone help me out here...
Post by: slink on February 27, 2004, 12:18:15 pm
So I'm going away, again this afternoon, and while Penny Arcade claims to have a mobile site available it doesn't work on my cell (the Sony T610 which supports Java and whatnot). So I'm looking for something, anything, interesting I can get to with it.
Any ideas!?
Post urls, or send em to slink.j@orange.net so I have something to find while bored and away from home.
Title: Someone help me out here...
Post by: jough on February 27, 2004, 06:21:07 pm
You could always try http://mobile.plagiarist.com

I'm just saying.
Title: Someone help me out here...
Post by: slink on February 29, 2004, 06:04:42 pm
Quote from: "jough"
You could always try http://mobile.plagiarist.com

I'm just saying.


Ooooh. Got that too late, after I left. I will try it out later despite that fact. See what's lurking there.

I'm considering setting up some scripting that allows me to view various things I want through my phone, but it may take some work.
And I'll probably be on a phone that I can run fuck*ng Opera on (goddamn their patent) by the time I sort it.