The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on March 02, 2004, 01:35:24 pm
-
Damn! Is Onstad ever going to do a new strip?
-
Well he was going to do one tomorrow but since you complained he's going to push it back another day out of spite.
-
Eh, whatever. I stopped reading the lazy fuck's strip weeks ago.
-
He's holding out for more money. It was inevitable, really.
I do like the rerun, at least; his tendency to replicate music via printing the notes I've always liked, so hey.
-
He's holding out for more money.
Maybe we should look into trading him for another cartoonist.
-
Well, the collective bargaining agreement expired monday - I guess he decided to avoid a lockout situation and just go straight to a work stoppage.
Sigh.
-
He won't agree with binding arbitration either, so I guess it's all over.
This board will be going read-only on Thursday.
-
i wish onstad would run some sketches or something instead of reruns. seeing "the process" would be hell of more interesting than reading a comic i've read 300 times. shit, i'd be just scan and post, no problem.
-
is all this bitching a kind of semi-ironic joke, or is everyone here actually just an impatient ungrateful little shit?
just asking, y'know.
-
is all this bitching a kind of semi-ironic joke, or is everyone here actually just an impatient ungrateful little shit?
just asking, y'know.
Is there bitching? I didn't see any bitching.
Onstad is a pretty lazy fuck, though.
And I like the idea of posting some sketches or something rather than re-runs. Good call.
-
I'd settle for Lyle's Greatest Bird Flips. Or an early prototype of Teodor as a naked mole-rat or something.
-
is all this bitching a kind of semi-ironic joke, or is everyone here actually just an impatient ungrateful little shit?
just asking, y'know.
Eh, some from Column A, some from Column B...
If you think about it, the bitching is a form of compliment. The only reason we complain is because the strip is so damn good and we want more, More, MORE! So Onstad needs to suck it up and shoot us addicts our fix, man.
-
...impatient ungrateful little shit?
Check my sig, man.
I'm just being honest, is all.
:D
-
i wish onstad would run some sketches or something instead of reruns. seeing "the process" would be hell of more interesting than reading a comic i've read 300 times. shit, i'd be just scan and post, no problem.
J. Schuller?
-
i wish onstad would run some sketches or something instead of reruns. seeing "the process" would be hell of more interesting than reading a comic i've read 300 times. shit, i'd be just scan and post, no problem.
J. Schuller?
eh?
-
i wish onstad would run some sketches or something instead of reruns. seeing "the process" would be hell of more interesting than reading a comic i've read 300 times. shit, i'd be just scan and post, no problem.
J. Schuller?
eh?
In the serializer "making of" it says "thanks to reader J. Schuller for the idea that people might find this interesting" or something to that effect.