The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Mite on March 04, 2004, 11:29:35 pm
-
I love 'em. No better time wasters in the universe. Here's my current favorite: http://www.medianetjapan.com/2/19/entertainment/grow/. A bizzare and wonderful logic puzzle that took me a good hour and a half to solve. Any more to recommend? I've got some time to kill.
-
Just the obvious (popcap.com) but hey, you can't go wrong with any of those.
-
I've seen that GROW game (Mite's link) before, but I didn't then and don't now have the slightest idea what the objective is, or how to go about reaching it. Any hints/tips?
-
Each object that you drag to the center can cause certain other objects to grow. The objective is to discover the correct order in which to select the objects so that each thing reaches its maximum potential.
The art is also pretty cool.
-
Holy Christ, Mite. Up until an hour or two ago, I used to be someone... I had hopes, dreams, plans for the future. Now it's all gone, vanished as I sit comatose, trying to make *****s grow on an flying orb.
By which I mean thanks for the link... it's incredible.
-
In the highly unlikely event someone would want to cheat, the solution is HERE. (http://www.zfilter.com/index.php?artc=13199&s=de22f3406a798433534d706fea73b095) Scroll down.
-
Holy Christ, Mite. Up until an hour or two ago, I used to be someone... I had hopes, dreams, plans for the future. Now it's all gone, vanished as I sit comatose, trying to make *****s grow on an flying orb.
Ain't it great? Nothing kicks my OCD into high gear like a dumb-ass puzzle.
-
Goofy little Japanese Shockwave games involving kitties!
http://ece4co.vis.ne.jp/index.html
My favorite is "Nekotama," the one where you drop cat heads down the chutes.
-
GROW is listed on Lore Sjöaut;berg's newest site, Little Fluffy Industries (http://www.littlefluffy.com/), along with a host of other flash games.
I miss happypuppy.com's valid list of active web games.
-
GROW is listed on Lore Sjoberg's newest site, Little Fluffy Industries (http://www.littlefluffy.com/), along with a host of other flash games.
I miss happypuppy.com's valid list of active web games.
OT: Did you see he's listed as a staff writer for Wired now?
-
OT: yes I did, but the article I read didn't keep my interest terribly well.
META: there really needs to be a way to use encoded characters on this messageboard.
-
OT: yes I did, but the article I read didn't keep my interest terribly well.
META: there really needs to be a way to use encoded characters on this messageboard.
Further OT: Yeah, he talked about online comics I think but didn't even mention he has his own (which should've been a disclosure).
META: the & codes for gt, lt, and / work. I dunno why the o didn't. I bet if you pasted from the character map it would be fine.
-
Goofy little Japanese Shockwave games involving kitties!
Oooh - can anybody figure out the one in the cave? I found all the treasure chest thingies, but it seems there's something else to do.
And I found grow from the slumbering lunggiraffe link too, another recent addition to my bookmarks.
-
Mite, there's only one other thing to do: Look for a section of floor that's disappeared, and go through the new hole. What do you get? I'll tell you.
[A message reads: "TO BE CONTINUE" - yes, that exactly.]
edit: why don't we have a [spoiler] tag anyway? [spoiler]we really ought to.[/spoiler]