The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on March 06, 2004, 08:21:44 pm

Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: jough on March 06, 2004, 08:21:44 pm
Given that both Admins (me and jldunston) are going to be offline for awhile, I made AugustWest and V-Adore temporary admins and moderators of the Achewood - The Comic forum.

I trust that they will use their new powers for good and not evil.

I'll be back eventually.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: slink on March 06, 2004, 09:00:52 pm
[geek mode]
I for one welcome our new administratory overlords
[/geek mode]
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: Pedro Picasso on March 06, 2004, 09:00:56 pm
Scary!  

Who said I was offline?  Of course, we made sure our hotel offered free internet access...

Granted, I've been checking in sporadically, but still.  Rest assured that if August and V get out of hand, the smacketh shall be laid down.   :lol:
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: jay-ell on March 06, 2004, 09:02:55 pm
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Scary!  

Who said I was offline?  Of course, we made sure our hotel offered free internet access...

Granted, I've been checking in sporadically, but still.  Rest assured that if August and V get out of hand, the smacketh shall be laid down.   :lol:


Incidentally, this was me.  Pedro was still logged in on his laptop.  Whoops!
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: wombat on March 06, 2004, 09:03:54 pm
We could tell.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: jough on March 06, 2004, 09:06:29 pm
Yeah, well, you can never have too many administrators.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: V-Adore on March 06, 2004, 09:28:27 pm
I will do everything in my power to be evil good.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: AugustWest on March 06, 2004, 09:29:15 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, well, you can never have too many administrators.


Heh.  I work for the government.  That's practically our motto.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: on March 06, 2004, 10:26:11 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, well, you can never have too many administrators.


Or too many pirates, me hearties.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: V-Adore on March 06, 2004, 11:24:53 pm
The image of a sloth with an eyepatch is just unthinkably precious.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: jough on March 08, 2004, 03:25:50 pm
Hey, when I said temporary I meant temporary.

But August and V are still mods of the four Achewood fora, along with JL and I.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: V-Adore on March 08, 2004, 03:34:03 pm
Well, it was fun and soul-corrupting while it lasted.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: AugustWest on March 08, 2004, 03:48:58 pm
But, but, my new title is now inaccurate.  

However will this dreadful inconsistency be rectified???  Alas!  Our humble messageboard will gain a reputation as slovenly and haphazard.  Woe is me.
Title: New Temp Admins
Post by: jough on March 08, 2004, 03:53:10 pm
Oh, I already changed your titles back.

Puh-leaze.  Give me a little credit here, people.