The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on March 08, 2004, 03:18:36 pm

Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: V-Adore on March 08, 2004, 03:18:36 pm
I'm not entirely sure what to say about this strip, beyond that it's about half funny and half sick. As usual.

So, soo much slang potential.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: Mantonio on March 08, 2004, 05:16:28 pm
Well, I guess I'm not eating breakfast this morning.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: JorgeFabregas on March 08, 2004, 05:25:59 pm
I think I'm missing the funny part. Other than gross=funny. Also, I'm a little confused by the last frame.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: CortJstr on March 08, 2004, 05:29:38 pm
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I think I'm missing the funny part. Other than gross=funny. Also, I'm a little confused by the last frame.


Ditto. I don't really get it.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: ndpatel on March 08, 2004, 05:38:52 pm
i am having a hard time deciding if i am more grossed out by A: the phrase 'cunny booger' and its associated visual image, or B: ray's legs.

also: the leg shots omit the bottom of the thong, because inclusion of simply the sack portion of the thong would tip the grossosity balance entirely towards B, and destroy the grossness tension that is apparently the key to this strip.

at least that's how i am picturing onstand making that decision.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: sensate on March 08, 2004, 05:59:35 pm
I believe the reference is to the little tophat playing piece in Monopoly. I don't know what Ray envisions doing with this synthesis. Perhaps he is proud of himself simply for making it.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: Mite on March 08, 2004, 06:29:09 pm
It's like onstad knew I was going to the gyno today!

I figured the last panel was Ray coming up with a fear factor episode where players use disgusting bodily by-products for pieces. Lord help me - I don't want to think about what the scotty dog would be made of.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: CortJstr on March 08, 2004, 07:28:19 pm
Quote from: "Mite"
It's like onstad knew I was going to the gyno today!

I figured the last panel was Ray coming up with a fear factor episode where players use disgusting bodily by-products for pieces. Lord help me - I don't want to think about what the scotty dog would be made of.


Psh, only those new-fangled johnny-come-lately Monopoly sets have a scotty dog. Have some respect for tradition.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: wombat on March 08, 2004, 07:41:25 pm
Is Ray gaining weight?  He's going to  find himself having a hard time getting near anyone's cervical mucous if that pot belly gets much bigger.  And combined with those skinny legs.  Eeeuw.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: Mite on March 08, 2004, 09:08:49 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Psh, only those new-fangled johnny-come-lately Monopoly sets have a scotty dog. Have some respect for tradition.

Oh c'mon. The scotty dog was added in the early 50's, and was included in the set I played with as a kid that dated from about that time. I think we still have it somewhere, although my sister tore up a good bit of the money in anger when we were kids. She was never suited for the high-pressure world of real estate.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on March 08, 2004, 09:16:06 pm
Quote from: "Mite"
... although my sister tore up a good bit of the money in anger when we were kids. She was never suited for the high-pressure world of real estate.


Losing at Monopoly as a child gave me the training I needed to be the sore loser I am today.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: V-Adore on March 08, 2004, 09:26:24 pm
I don't think I ever managed to play Monopoly long enough to lose.

That said, yes, Ray certainly is getting a little gross, isn't he? We should get him a lady.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: CortJstr on March 08, 2004, 09:41:55 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I don't think I ever managed to play Monopoly long enough to lose.

That said, yes, Ray certainly is getting a little gross, isn't he? We should get him a lady.


He doesn't need a lady, that would just make matters worse. What he needs is a lady in his life he's trying to impress. Now that's motivation.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: V-Adore on March 08, 2004, 10:06:39 pm
Well, I was thinking someone in the neighborhood of "lady he'll try to impress/clean himself up for," as opposed to "lady who'll bone him regardless and will thus reinforce his opinion of himself as classy." And so it goes.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: andalucia on March 08, 2004, 11:02:00 pm
At first I wasn't sure whether to be more appalled by the strip or by this thread, but V's "WE [emphasis added] should get him a lady" tipped the balance in favour of us.
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 09, 2004, 05:13:56 am
I do endorse hangin' naturals, though.

How do those catpaws keep a shoe that size on?
Title: Cunny Booger -- 8 March
Post by: V-Adore on March 09, 2004, 06:01:10 am
Come on, it was a general we!

I wouldn't know where to find a nice single cat interested in dating Ray if I had to to save my life, anyway.