The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ferocious j on August 05, 2003, 06:34:12 pm

Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: ferocious j on August 05, 2003, 06:34:12 pm
I had a moment on Sunday that came straight out of a certain guest strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04022003).  I was hanging out with some friends of mine when I felt something in my shoe.  I took my shoe off, but it turned out the thing was inside my sock.  Shook my sock, and what came tumbling out: A googly eye.

I don't even own googly eyes, much less come near anyone/anything that has 'em.

WEIRD
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: slink on August 05, 2003, 06:36:14 pm
Damn that Lyle!
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Capn on August 05, 2003, 06:46:31 pm
Ah Furious J, I'm so sorry to hear that.  You see, you have contracted The Phage and your body will now start producing googly eyes at a rate of about 1 every other day.  The men from The Corporation will be along soon to take you to the communities, where people like you can live out relatively normal lives.

(what?  Where did you think they came from?)
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Kelly on August 05, 2003, 07:01:20 pm
mission accomplished!
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: weeeeee on August 05, 2003, 07:21:46 pm
HOO-HA!
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Capn on August 05, 2003, 07:33:07 pm
Kelly, do you have some sort of fantablous avatar generating machine?  Can I get in on this?
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: ferocious j on August 05, 2003, 08:09:00 pm
::swears revenge on you all::
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: V-Adore on August 05, 2003, 10:23:46 pm
I have to admit, I think being able to produce googly eyes on command would be an awesome superpower. Or at least a pretty neat party trick.

If nothing else, you could scare kids: "hey, what's that behind your ear? It's... an EYE! And another! And another! NOOOOOOOOOOOO..."
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: slink on August 05, 2003, 10:52:42 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I have to admit, I think being able to produce googly eyes on command would be an awesome superpower. Or at least a pretty neat party trick.

If nothing else, you could scare kids: "hey, what's that behind your ear? It's... an EYE! And another! And another! NOOOOOOOOOOOO..."


Man, too much Achewood... I see that NOOOOOOO and I see it more as a 'nooooooo' re. Phillippe in The Saddest Thing strips!
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Kelly on August 05, 2003, 11:03:54 pm
Quote from: "Capn"
Kelly, do you have some sort of fantablous avatar generating machine?  Can I get in on this?


It is in my head. No! No! Get out of my head!

Next avatar...I'm thinkin' googly eye creepy cats.
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: andalucia on August 06, 2003, 02:06:10 am
Quote from: "Capn"
Ah Furious J, I'm so sorry to hear that.  You see, you have contracted The Phage and your body will now start producing googly eyes at a rate of about 1 every other day.  The men from The Corporation will be along soon to take you to the communities, where people like you can live out relatively normal lives.

(what?  Where did you think they came from?)


A million points for using the term Phage, I thank you on behalf of each and every microbiology geek on this board.
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: V-Adore on August 06, 2003, 03:10:02 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Capn"
Ah Furious J, I'm so sorry to hear that.  You see, you have contracted The Phage and your body will now start producing googly eyes at a rate of about 1 every other day.  The men from The Corporation will be along soon to take you to the communities, where people like you can live out relatively normal lives.

(what?  Where did you think they came from?)


A million points for using the term Phage, I thank you on behalf of each and every microbiology geek on this board.

See, you bringing in microbiology just makes me combine Capn's joke with microbio phages, making me picture googly eyes that eat virii.

"The bad news, sir, is that you're HIV-positive. The good news is that it should clear up in a month or two if you ingest a packet of googly eyes a night. I'm writing you a prescription to take to JoAnn's Crafts..."
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Capn on August 06, 2003, 07:18:49 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"

See, you bringing in microbiology just makes me combine Capn's joke with microbio phages, making me picture googly eyes that eat virii.


I made this at work.  Yes that's right, I risked getting FIRED to bring you this:
(http://www.fardelsbear.com/temp/JoggleEyes.jpg)
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Freddie Fractions on August 06, 2003, 08:57:43 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Man, too much Achewood... I see that NOOOOOOO and I see it more as a 'nooooooo' re. Phillippe in The Saddest Thing strips!


I always hear 'noooo' now as what applesauce and pork chops would say to each other...
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: V-Adore on August 06, 2003, 10:52:05 pm
Quote from: "Capn"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

See, you bringing in microbiology just makes me combine Capn's joke with microbio phages, making me picture googly eyes that eat virii.


I made this at work.  Yes that's right, I risked getting FIRED to bring you this: (image went here)

Wow. I think this is the first time that I've made a joke that's somehow almost gotten somebody fired for making images of fanged googly eyes at work. Thank you; this is a very special moment.

(Now, to get an image host and make that thing my avatar...)
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: Capn on August 07, 2003, 02:48:20 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"

(Now, to get an image host and make that thing my avatar...)


You can whore it off it's current location for now, as long as you make an extra strong double secure boy-scout promise that you are actively trying to find a place to host it permanently.
Title: something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 04:39:05 pm
LAME