The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jough on March 13, 2004, 10:42:51 pm

Title: New Mobile Phone
Post by: jough on March 13, 2004, 10:42:51 pm
Hey kids,

After having been cell phone-less for the past year, I finally decided to go with Virgin Mobile's pay-as-you-go plan - it's a little pricey, but I don't really use a mobile phone that much anyway.

But I can get free text messages, which is about 75% of what I used my old phone for.

Just send an e-mail to:

mobile@jough.com

and you can send me up to 160 characters (including the subject line).

I used to have an easy web form to send me a message, and I'll probably re-set that up this weekend.

So now you people can harass me wherever I am. ;)
Title: New Mobile Phone
Post by: jough on March 17, 2004, 06:48:04 am
Now you can hound me 24/7 from the comfort of your web browser:

http://jough.com/text/
Title: New Mobile Phone
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2004, 02:17:35 pm
Your favicon is a bit cramped there Jough
Title: New Mobile Phone
Post by: jough on March 17, 2004, 05:29:43 pm
Yeah, it's a smaller version of my avatar.

If you save it, though, it's also available in larger sizes for use on your home computer.

You know, just in case you want to look at my smiling mug on your desktop.