The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on March 14, 2004, 05:33:12 pm
-
Where is everybody?
Another sale at Arby's?
-
It's been a busy weekend. I organized my sock drawer and i've still got to wash my hair.
~Paul
-
Nothing going on this weekend. Well, there's a new Alias. And judging by the glut of commercials Comcast is shoving down my throat apparently Wrestlemania is tonight.
-
Well, I don't know about you all, but I've been getting laid. The SO's in town, so I don't have a lot of spare time to post. Actually (looks over into the other room), I'd better be going now.
-
Good on you, Mite. Although that post + your rank = probably the wrong mental image.
I should be writing a lab report (don't ask), cleaning my apartment, looking for a job, or at least answering the stack of un-acknowledged email. Instead I'm here....
I need a life.
-
I'm kinda back now.
There's a bajillion things I oughta be doing to catch up on lost time, but well, I got a coupla weeks.
Plus I'm still not eating and I'm sleeping lots of the day, so I'm not really fully existent yet.
Oh and my brain doesn't work but then how many times has that been saud by me!?
-
Been busy working, obsessing over how much longer I will have a job, being cranky at all of you for not posting amusing things to take my mind off my troubles, and being unable to think of an amusing post-worthy thing to say about any of this.
-
This weekend, I have:
* Roleplayed. Twice. Shamelessly.
* Been to an organizational meeting for our campus humor magazine
* Slept too much
I still need to write a paper prospectus about the evolutionary adaptivity of cannibalism in giraffe. Yay me.
-
Lessee, since Friday I've:
-- Attended a public hearing held by a Federal Agency to defend my agency,
-- Driven 350 miles to attend a funeral,
-- Driven 100 miles to take daughter to orchestra practice,
-- Attended an award ceremony with daughter wherein the entertainment was an Asian Elvis Impersonator (he was indubitably the finest Asian Elvis Impersonator I've ever seen in Shelbyville!)
-- Attended daughter's orchestra concert,
-- Watched or listened to at least 4 college basketball games,
-- Had an utterly horrible restaurant experience,
-- Been to Target (twice!), CompUSA, Lowe's, Barnes and Noble, Value City, Kroger (three times!), Best Buy and Wild Oats, and
-- Checked in here once.
Man, it's nice to sit for a while. I need a drink.
-
Must be nice to be spending all of that Jeopardy money. ;)
-
Must be nice to be spending all of that Jeopardy money. ;)
1. No comment.
2. If there were to be any, it wouldn't get here 'til August.
3. If there were to be any, it would be going to pay off my credit cards. And to buy Ritalin for Onstad.
-
I've pretty much been sitting on my ass all weekend. I watched Blood Work; went to church Saturday Night Hippy Service and Sunday Morning Standard Service, went out to eat twice and spend the better part of today at a 4th Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. They sell beer at this location, and it's required.
The weather has been Hawaii Winter, windy and rainy until this afternoon. Nothng has been accomplished and no one was saved this weekend.
-
Ever since this happened (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=36), I've been posting less and less period, to prove that I am indeed a normal, functioning member of society.
Plus, I've been busy. The missus flew her best friend up from Orlando, and we've been painting the town red. Plus we threw a dinner party (mini-capreses, pumpkin soup, osso bucco with garlic mashed potato(e)s, and homemade macaroons) and, of course, WIMMIN BE SHOPPIN.
It's nice to sit down, quoth August, and I heartily agree.
-
...and Wild Oats...
Hot damn, I just realized that we live in the same city now. Have you check out the other new Whole Foods market place on Shelbyville?
I've been busy seeing all of the friends I missed in 7 months of New York, getting my driver's license back, eating at all of the fast-food restaurants I missed, getting my dad's yellow Schwinn (now known as the "Yellow Peril") out of the garage, repairing it and riding it for the first time in probably 10 years, and trying, desperately, to get a job. It actually looks like I'll be working part-time at a video store and at a movie theater.
The only problem: I think I bruised my asshole riding that damn bike.
-
...and Wild Oats...
Hot damn, I just realized that we live in the same city now. Have you check out the other new Whole Foods market place on Shelbyville?
Nope I haven't, but my parents have. They say it's comparable to Wild Oats, but a little pricier (which is saying something, in my book.) Perhaps we should meet there for lunch one Saturday. Of course, we could old school it and go by Lotsa Pasta.
-
Ever since this happened (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=36), I've been posting less and less period, to prove that I am indeed a normal, functioning member of society.
I cannot imagine a time in which the Variety Hour section was unlocked, and yet, there it is. Visuo-graphic proof in Compuserve's Graphic Interchange Format. This makes it official sounding and therefore unassailable.
From which I'm given to wonder: does pointing out that the "Theme to Ray's Place" is the worst goddamned thing I have ever heard fall under the "Ray's Place" thread (as it is, after all, the "Theme to Ray's Place") or the now-locked "Achewood Variety Hour" thread (as the song was, thankfully, created by people who do not actually have any creative input into Achewood itself)? My nine ultra right-wing homeschooled children eagerly await the judgment of the majority.
-
....go by Lotsa Pasta.
Oh HELLS no. My ex-girlfriend works there, man, and she's the last person I want to see. But I love me some Wild Oats; last year, for about a month, I was home alone and I rocked out to Wild Oats sushi at least once a week. Let's do this thing, man
-
There's a place called "Lotsa Pasta" just over the border in Delaware - I'm thinking it's a very very common name for an Italian restaurant.
-
There's a place called "Lotsa Pasta" just over the border in Delaware - I'm thinking it's a very very common name for an Italian restaurant.
We've got Hasta la Pasta. Even the Italian restaurants gotta tex mex flair. Ugh...
~Paul
-
From which I'm given to wonder: does pointing out that the "Theme to Ray's Place" is the worst goddamned thing I have ever heard fall under the "Ray's Place" thread (as it is, after all, the "Theme to Ray's Place") or the now-locked "Achewood Variety Hour" thread (as the song was, thankfully, created by people who do not actually have any creative input into Achewood itself)? My nine ultra right-wing homeschooled children eagerly await the judgment of the majority.
I would certainly accept it as an aside in "Ray's Place," mostly because the VH forum is almost certainly never opening again unless one of us goes insane.
EDIT: Behold my work, ye mighty, and despair.
-
There's a place called "Lotsa Pasta" just over the border in Delaware - I'm thinking it's a very very common name for an Italian restaurant.
Our "Lotsa Pasta" is a gourmet grocery which also makes hella sandwiches.
-
i spent my weekend half-heartedly cleaning my apartment. well, that was maybe 3 hours total. the rest of the time i spent playing zelda majora's mask on n64.
-
March Break began for me, so I was busy revelling in the novelty of living by myself in the form of making my basment into a never-ending picnic, spending all my food money on pot, making pancakes every day, drinking gin and tonics, and watching bad old movies [Forbidden Planet]. It was a refreshing taste of my future adult life, but left relatively little time for message-board shenanigans.
-
watching bad old movies [Forbidden Planet]. It was a refreshing taste of my future adult life, but left relatively little time for message-board shenanigans.
Great, now I have Science Fiction Double Feature stuck in my head. Thank you ever so much.
So help me if I start singing Sweet Transvestite at work.
-
Bitten by the spring-cleaning bug. Also, medium-sick.
I'm better now, but still sleepy.
-
Wow. My ideal weekend.
Or what was when I was younger.
You'll find that while it is a good taster of later life, when it is your later life, you will make sure as to have lots of food around too, instead of spending all your food money on pot. Be this because you have more money available, or because like sleep, you just need more of it when you're older...
Well. How it went for me anyway.
-
Ha, yeah, my weekend probably was pretty akin to my adult life, in that it entailed moving back in with my parents, a short period of terrified apartment searching, followed by depression, bargaining and finally, acceptance.
-
You'll find that while it is a good taster of later life, when it is your later life, you will make sure as to have lots of food around too, instead of spending all your food money on pot.
I discovered the key was telling friends they could come over, and have an Indoor Place to Smoke their Drugs, if they brought food.
-
We're trying to buy a house. It consumes much of the weekend.
And work is consuming all of the week. Kind of sucks.
-
I don't have the internet at home, so by default I quit every board every Friday night, only to miraculously reappear on Mondays.
On second thought, it's not really that miraculous.
-
I don't have the internet at home...
Luddite.
-
I don't have the internet at home...
Yeah, I'm with Jough on that one. I read that as like, "I don't have running water at home..."
Broadband has made a total snob of me, man.
-
Sadly, it is more a case of the Presidio being a total internet backwater despite being in San Francisco.
- Too far from a DSL relay
- Cable network not "digital-ready" quite yet
- Carrier pigeons too fat, lazy to carry packets
-
What about dial-up? I have dial-up despite living in the boonies. It's fast enough for the boards and for regular Achewood perusal.
Just go on and admit it. Your parents won't let you get a phone jack in the basement.
-
Parents not letting FJ not have his own phone notwithstanding, I can see how no internet at all would be preferable to dial-up, especially if you're used to broadband.
-
I gotta say bullshit to that, man. I'm totally T3'ed up at work and dialled up at home. I know the difference, but there ain't noway nohow I'm giving up my home access.
-
Damn straight. I get too much broadband to enjoy being on dialup, but no internet at all is the worst thing ever!
Just damn hurts.
Even when I was in the flat in Newcastle and we had our phone cut off, I ended up using AOL for their free month. The 0800 number meant I could call that since it was a free number.
First time I ever used AOL, and last I might add. And it hurt! But it was slightly less painful than no access.
-
Here, jough is the one who is correct. No internet at all is vastly preferable to dial-up, except when you're home for a solid week recovering from an appendectomy and need to get your messageboard on. In this case, dial-up with images turned off is the closest one can get to attaining normality.
-
Damn! Y'all are some impatient mofos.
-
I don't think it's a matter of impatience as it is just frustration.
Although my cell phone's slow WAP connection doesn't seem to bother me at all.
Maybe it's because it's such a novelty, or else because the pages are only like, 2K apiece and designed for small phones.
-
You mean like most of the internet should be anyway, jough?
-
You mean like most of the internet should be anyway, jough?
Give me useless, massive images and random flash, or GIVE ME DEATH!
Actually, my greatest internet sin is here (http://www.thenewproject.org), with the Flash intro. I'm half-assedly doing the site for my brother, and he was insistent that we have a flash intro.
Also, right now I have it so it automatically forwards you to the next page after 20 secs. Is there a way for me to set it up so it starts counting down after the Flash loads, so that dial-up users don't see the first second of it? Or...am I dumb and the countdown starts from after the Flash loads anyway? I know this should go in the B-Room, but I thought it was more apt here, and I didn't want to start a thread that would have 2 posts in it.
-
Well, you've got a Skip Intro button, which is "excellent" (as the kids say, now-a-days).
The best place I've found for any kind of web tips, especially client-side, is codingforums.com (http://www.codingforums.com), where I'm registered as, oddly enough, Choopernickel. Yes, I'm just that creative. That'll probably give you pointers on how to redirect 20 seconds after some event in the Flash movie. I only hang out in the Javascript fora, because those in the other fora don't tend to learn enough for me to put up with.
-
I'm registered as, oddly enough, Choopernickel. Yes, I'm just that creative.
Hell, you're one up on me. At least your "screen name" isn't your real-life first initial, middle initial, and last name.
Or is it...Mr. C.H. Oopernickel!
-
I'm registered as, oddly enough, Choopernickel. Yes, I'm just that creative.
Hell, you're one up on me. At least your "screen name" isn't your real-life first initial, middle initial, and last name.
Or is it...Mr. C.H. Oopernickel!
That is so Scrooge McDuck's life-long nemisis.
-
"Oopernickel" is the best last name of all time.
note to self: time to flee the board, Veronica. they're on to you.
-
note to self: time to flee the board, Veronica. they're on to you.
Oh my! I'd never even thought about that.
Mind, I guess I should shut the fuck up really, I'm the one called Slink. And that's the more normal name too!
-
....My name is either my (ex) street address or what I've got between my legs.
ADVANTAGE: ME
-
My board name is actually an acronym.
-
I'm guessing it's an acronym made out of a setence James Brown once said.
"Joy! Oh, UGH! GET HOT!"
-
I thought it stood for,
"Jeez, Officer -- underage girl, huh?"
-
My board name is actually an acronym.
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=jough&*****choice=handyvac
-
....My name is either my (ex) street address or what I've got between my legs.
Doh. I'm like, blind or something.
(I kinda have the jiffybag sat on my floor still, since the back of it is too cool to lose. Oh yea, award for coolest jiffybag stuff ever dude!)
Edit: SWEEEEEET! http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Slink&*****choice=handyvac
-
There ain't nothin' obediant about this unit, I guarantee.
-
I like mine. Gives me a purpose and a goal.
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=AlohaDawg&*****choice=handyvac
-
I like mine too.
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Augustwest&*****choice=handyvac
Especially the Worker Engineered for Scientific Troubleshooting part. I think that's in my actual job description.
-
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=bozack&*****choice=handyvac
Calculation and Killing? What am I, the Terminator's accountant?
-
Mmm, Mandatory Mathematics
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=sjlimmer&*****choice=handyvac
My board name is actually an acronym.
When I first read this, I saw anagram instead of acronym.
-
My board name is actually an acronym.
When I first read this, I saw anagram instead of acronym.
Yes, actually our webmaster hates citrus-based breakfast beverages. He's really OJ? Ugh.
-
J.L.D.U.N.S.T.O.N.: Journeying Lifelike Device Used for Nocturnal Sabotage and Terran Online Nullification
Lame, lame.
-
Mine is pretty lame except for the terminating -CIA, which stands for CEASELESS INTENSIVE ASSASSINATION. Conspiracy theories, anyone? A little love for the Grassy Knoll?
-
Mine frickin' sucks. But at least I picked a cooler robot body. THe ones of my real name are way better:
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=cortjstr&*****choice=governor2k3
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=kyle&*****choice=governor2k3
-
I'm back at work. Waited a week and a half to get our DSL box from Qwest - called basically every day - it never came. Of course, it came today. Oh well, it'll be there when I get home. Only had dialup from home before so I'm pretty jacked about it. Of course at work it's always on with the massive rocket powered connection. Anyway, I just finished reading the last two+ weeks of Achewood. So fuck*ng good, and I won't really make any idividual comments in the other forum. Anything else? Oh yes, went and saw that Spike and Mike thing, or whatever it is called. Here Comes Dr. Tran was pretty funny.
Other than that, it's very, very cool to live somewhere that actual bands play. Whether you like these bands, living in a place where I could choose to see Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, X, Elvis Costello, The Vines, Nickel Creek, The Melvins, Pennywise, Rush, Metallica, or The Hunches is cool. In Anchorage, it was maybe Blue Oyster Cult, and then three months later Tool (for $75 or something). I am a much happier person because of this. Oh, and also? Sex on tap.
-
Sex on tap.
It's simple economics. It's much better to use your own products rather than importing. Importing booty, doubly so.
-
Huh. As a guy who's been married for almost 16 years now, you show also know that resources can be depleted.
-
Huh. As a guy who's been married for almost 16 years now, you show also know that resources can be depleted.
And then OPEC raises prices on you. You just can't win.
-
I'd just like to point out that the "where is every this weekend?" thread has just entered Day 5.
-
And I just invoked the OPEC of 'tang. Let's see if we can get a full week out of this.
-
Huh. As a guy who's been married for almost 16 years now, you show also know that resources can be depleted.
The last thing anybody wants to see is rationing. We try to maintain an efficient household, but we know it's only a matter of time before these precious resources become scarce.
I hear the addition of children to a family really has an impact -- which is odd, since young children don't become consumers until much, much later. (35 years, if they're my kids.)
-
Huh. As a guy who's been married for almost 16 years now, you show also know that resources can be depleted.
The last thing anybody wants to see is rationing. We try to maintain an efficient household, but we know it's only a matter of time before these precious resources become scarce.
I hear the addition of children to a family really has an impact -- which is odd, since young children don't become consumers until much, much later. (35 years, if they're my kids.)
Well, it's not really a matter of the children consuming the resources as much as their interfering with the parent's consumption. They also can cause wear and tear on certain items of resource utilization equipment.
-
Well, it's not really a matter of the children consuming the resources as much as their interfering with the parent's consumption. They also can cause wear and tear on certain items of resource utilization equipment.
Ah, yes. The equipment. The subject of many arguments that beginning with the question, "Will you still love me when...?"
-
This is EXACTLY why we need to make the switch to hydrogen wangers.
-
This is EXACTLY why we need to make the switch to hydrogen wangers.
Dude, are you suggesting ***** smut? (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04302003)
-
Sometimes I love not being a breeder.
-
Since I turned 35 a principal part of my daily supplements are maintenance doses of Cortaslim, Enzyte and Levitra. Also, I have mixed rogaine into the shampoo and conditioner at a 1:10 dilution. I think that has most of my bases covered, along with approximately half a pound daily of fiber, beano with every meal and this here Jeff Stryker Air-Pump Thingy.
And Gentlemen, if you haven't tried Semenex (http://www.semenex.com/home.html)yet, your ladies will thank you for it.
-
You know, when you call your product Semenex, you're not even being subtle anymore. Just call them "Cock Pills" and get it over with, man.
-
Cort, not all who marry are breeders. Myself and my missus, for instance.
I just thought I should clear that up.
-
Me and the CuteGirl ain't breeders, either.
-
I know, I'm engaged and we have no intention of breeding.
-
Because as we all know, breeding is always an intentional act.
Anyway, you non-breeders don't know what you're missing.
-
I confess to not entirely being sure when the choice not to have children became one which one could lord over others, but ah well.
-
I cough up egg sacs and incubate them between my feet.
-
Because as we all know, breeding is always an intentional act.
Anyway, you non-breeders don't know what you're missing.
I know some of what I'm missing, and I'm ok with missing it.
-
Anyway, you non-breeders don't know what you're missing.
If it involved children I think I will continue to avoid it.
To quote Bill Hicks - 'I don't want kids. Hell, I'm just a big kid, and I don't want anything cuter than me running around this house!'
-
Look at my cute goddamn kid!
(http://www.bigfool.com/elizabeth/swingbean.jpg)
-
Infant trumps all.
I guess we all may just as well go home.
-
Look at my cute goddamn kid!
I smell a t-shirt. Somebody, get on that.
-
I confess to not entirely being sure when the choice not to have children became one which one could lord over others, but ah well.
When in a discussion about children affecting one's sex-life and equipment. Of course then nobody can take care of me in my old age.
-
I plan on renting children.
-
For some reason I want to print out index cards reading "Infant Trumps All" and leave them scattered around the campus. The optimal result would probably be an assumption that it was the pro-life group and a ranty editorial.
EDIT: Post 1111. This seems somehow portentous.
-
I plan on renting children.
Sounds no different to renting someone's womb. But then, why the fuck would you want a kid around only part of the time?
Part of the advantage of the kid in your house being your own is that at least there's some instinctual emotional tie to it. That whole gene thing or some shit.
All shitting on the floor. Vomiting on the curtains. Breaking your computer. All no remorse for the couch.
Little fuckers.
-
EDIT: Post 1111. This seems somehow portentous.
11-11. That's my birthday!
-
But then, why the fuck would you want a kid around only part of the time?
Um, so you can play with it when it's being cute, and send it home when it starts vomiting on the couch? Seems obvious to me.
My sister finally had a baby, so maybe he will make sure they change my diapers regularly when I'm in the nursing home. Before that, one of my friends had been telling her kids since they were tiny that they should take care of me when I got old.
-
one of my friends had been telling her kids since they were tiny that they should take care of me when I got old.
When?!
::rimshot::
I'll be here all week.
-
Somebody with THE POWER needs to change CortJstr's title to Buddy Mills, because that's the worst joke I've ever heard. Read. I mean read.
-
one of my friends had been telling her kids since they were tiny that they should take care of me when I got old.
When?!
WAAAAH!!!
Watch out. You should be more careful making fun of someone who might have a diaper to throw at you.
-
I did not make the joke. The joke clearly demanded to be. I was merely the conduit. Any of you would have done the same!
Besides, I could never really mock anybody who bought me ice cream
-
And Gentlemen, if you haven't tried Semenex (http://www.semenex.com/home.html)yet, your ladies will thank you for it.
All this children/no children talk has caused us all to miss a very important point, here. For goodness' sake, people! We finally have an answer to a deeply pertinent question: Does Semenex really work?
Can we get an official statement from Mrs|Dawg?
I don't think I'd ever be tempted to suggest this product to Pedro, but my academic curiosity has gotten the best of me. I must know.
-
Man do you guys not eat fruit?
-
I don't think I'd ever be tempted to suggest this product to Pedro, but my academic curiosity has gotten the best of me. I must know.
Well, someone needs to test it. Someone whose word we all trust implicitly. Someone who is part of an adorable young couple whose, um, resources haven't been depleted yet, and therefore could run several trials of the experiment within a reasonable period of time.
But please, jl, don't post the results in The Kitchen, OK?
-
Why buy an expensive product when you can just have your man drink a couple quarts of pinapple juice? Cranberry works well, too.
Just stay away from the asparagus. Whew.
(BTW, the SO leaves tomorrow, so I shall again have time to post about things other than sex.)
-
A couple quarts?!
But, we're talking scientific curiosity and important consumer research here. Home remedies are a different issue.
-
Don't smoke, don't drink too much coffee, don't drink too much liquor - that should hold you in good stead.
-
Well, hell, nabu, by your recommendations, my semen must taste like pure revulsion.
Sorry, was that TMI? I smoke, I drink a lot of coffee, and when not working I enjoy a beer an hour - but sometimes vodka or red wine instead.
-
You probably eat a lot of garlic, too. That can be a problem. The thing is, there is no magic bullet. It's like weight loss - the way to do it is eat less and exercise more, but who wants to do that?
When it comes down to it, if you have a partner that you are really digging on, ask her (or him) if there's a problem. I smoke (trying to quit), and drink a lot of coffee, and drink liquor in moderation - but I've had no complaints. It's never going to taste like apricot nectar, but what do you want from something that comes out of your boy-part?
-
Well, hell, nabu, by your recommendations, my semen must taste like pure revulsion.
I think that certain crimes, like cheating thousands of working people out of their retirement funds, should come with certain creative punishments. Wearing a shirt that says "My semen taste likes pure revulsion." is one of these punishments.
-
my semen must taste like pure revulsion.
would that make a good emo-band album title? and what would the band name be?
-
my semen must taste like pure revulsion.
would that make a good emo-band album title? and what would the band name be?
Boy Part - "Pure Revulsion"
-
Speculation on the flavour of semen, and remedies therof
Maybe that's why I've never felt compelled to try any of these "remedies," commercial or otherwise. Given the fact that Pedro lives relatively cleanly, for the most part, and eats pineapple like it's going out of style, this has always stricken me as a non-problem. And, truth be told, women don't (or shouldn't) feel compelled to give blowjobs for the taste. Hint, guys: If a woman tells you she wants to "taste" you, she's lying. What she wants is for you to remember her generosity next week when she needs someone to take her shoe shopping.
I jest. But a friend of mine told me years ago from a male perspective something that applies to women as well. Regarding cunnilingus, he said, "We don't like the taste. We can't stand the smell. We do, however, like the reaction." Nabu is right: given that we're talking about bodily fluids, what do you expect? Unless the taste is bad enough to make me vomit on my partner*, I'm not concerned. It's a small price to pay for a blissful, glowing, affectionate husband who wants to snuggle for the rest of the night.
*Actually, at that point, he may not even notice.
-
I've never had a problem with the smell of the taste, and never understood when people say they do.
My mate actually, for years would talk about how much he hated it all, and then when he started seeing his current girlfriend decided that he was just willing to persevere to please her. Which, well, good for her, but I still never understood his problem.
Maybe I just have always dated women who ate the right things.
-
I've never had a problem with the smell of the taste, and never understood when people say they do.
Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.
-
Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.
Drastically different...
Sounds scary. In whichever respect.
-
So I guess I'm weird because I like both the smell and taste?
I've actually gotten so attuned to the scent that if a woman is "excited" I can usually tell her location from across a large, crowded room.
-
I've actually gotten so attuned to the scent that if a woman is "excited" I can usually tell her location from across a large, crowded room.
I'll take "Things I Don't Ever Want To Hear Anyone Say Ever Again" for $1000, Alex.
-
I'll take "Things I Don't Ever Want To Hear Anyone Say Ever Again" for $1000, Alex.
Wholeheartedly agree.
-
I'll take "Things I Don't Ever Want To Hear Anyone Say Ever Again" for $1000, Alex.
Hell, I figured this whole thread was doing it's darndest to go that way. has been for days too!
-
Yeah, but there's always that one point at which the camel's back breaks, so to speak.
-
Goddamn straw.
I was about to enquire as to whether anyone has ever seen a camel's back break, but I fear that would be getting torturously close to the giraffe placenta. And you sure as hell don't want to step in that.
goddamn fuck*ng piece of shit buttons
-
Ha, how very silence of the lambs. what did multiple miggs in the next cell say to you?
-
Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.
Drastically different...
Sounds scary. In whichever respect.
Not scary or bad, just different. There was a moment of surprise.
But I'm clearly on the smell & taste are good side here.
-
Xxxxxx is a method of sensory perception by which certain animals orient themselves to their surroundings, detect obstacles, communicate with others, and find food. This Xxxxxx system is so accurate that bats can detect insects the size of gnats and objects as fine as a human hair.
LOVELY IMAGES, EVERYWHERE; BOARD MODERATOR CLAIMS TO BE SOME SORT OF URO-GENITAL WOLVERINE
-
There was a moment of surprise.
Riiiiiiiight.
That still sounds rather, well, possibly like it was scarier for her.
And, Uro-genital Wolverine. You never cease to amaze me Zartan!
-
Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.
In high school, you had enough information to determine this?
Oh my God, these kids today.
-
Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.
In high school, you had enough information to determine this?
Oh my God, these kids today.
Technically it was the summer after I graduated. And in the years since then all additional information gathered has only supported the she-was-different hypothesis.
-
Imagine this scene: It's 2002, and I'm a sophomore in high school. I head down south for the first time, and encounter....my god. The horror. It was very, very bad. The next day, I spent an hour just sitting around, thinking, "That COULD NOT have been anything other than either a cruel joke or some sort of massively uncommon experience." Luckily, the latter was true.
In high school, you had enough information to determine this?
Oh my God, these kids today.
Didn't every....oh, god, I am such a SLUT.
-
Didn't every....oh, god, I am such a SLUT.
'Oh dear, that's my third monacle this week. I really must stop being so horrified.'
-
But I'm clearly on the smell & taste are good side here.
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
I just can't imagine Cort in an Adult Situation.
I know that he lives with Erin, and logic tells me that they are probably intimate on a semi-regular basis. But, I have held naked mole-rats with this man, and the thought of him going down on who-knows-how-many adolescent strumpets is deeply, deeply disturbing to me.
FWIW, I can't think of Tobey that way, either.
-
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
I just can't imagine Cort in an Adult Situation.
You know, I've always thought that virtually every woman I've ever met (except my dear wife, thank god) has felt exactly this way about me.
-
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
Hell, the only reason I can cope artfully with this thread, is that I don't know any of you personally, and thus don't have to contend with images of your buried between your partner's legs.
Ah, god* bless the internet!
*As always, intentional non-capitalisation.
-
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
I just can't imagine Cort in an Adult Situation.
You know, I've always thought that virtually every woman I've ever met (except my dear wife, thank god) has felt exactly this way about me.
That is because you, dear August, are representative of what I like to call "The Marrying Kind."
Funny story. When Pedro and I were kids, just after he had screwed up the <parts> to ask me out but just before he actually asked, I dropped this bombshell on him:
"You know, you're just like a brother to me."
At the time, I knew that I liked him, but had no idea that he liked me, and, since I was seeing someone else *and* my best friend at the time had a four-alarm crush on him, I felt the honorable thing to do was to pull out the "you're such a good friend" line and let dear Jenni have a shot. Little did I know.
He ended up asking me out anyway, and Jenni and the guy I'd been dating (who, I'm ashamed to say, got kicked to the curb) were more than a little annoyed. But, in retrospect, Jenni (and her husband) seem pleased with the way things turned out.
The morning of our first date, Jenni and I had a conversation about whether or not Pedro would try to kiss me. My reaction: "Who, Pedro? Hell no. He's so...innocent.*"
See? The marrying kind.
Incidentally, I wonder if those of you who have met Pedro and I have greater-than-average trouble with my participation in such conversations, since you know both halves of the equation, so to speak.
A fascinating question of mental gymnastics.
*He did.
-
As far as I am concerned our Den Momma, like everyone's Momma, has emphatically never had sexual relations of any kind with anyone.
-
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.
-
*weeps*
-
As far as I am concerned our Den Momma, like everyone's Momma, has emphatically never had sexual relations of any kind with anyone.
Ditto. And I haven't even met either of you!
-
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.
Great. Now I can...
Fucker.
-
That I was the "Marrying Kind" and patted me upon my innocent head.
Well gee, that makes me feel better. Not.
-
But I'm clearly on the smell & taste are good side here.
I'm sorry. I can't do it.
I just can't imagine Cort in an Adult Situation.
I know that he lives with Erin, and logic tells me that they are probably intimate on a semi-regular basis. But, I have held naked mole-rats with this man, and the thought of him going down on who-knows-how-many adolescent strumpets is deeply, deeply disturbing to me.
Ditto but jl and Pedro's names instead. It's weirder once you've met the person. Unless it's like a hot, steamy, internet sex thing in which case it's hotter after you've met the person.
-
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.
NO can we please NOT, thank you!
-
Unless it's like a hot, steamy, internet sex thing in which case it's hotter after you've met the person.
I'm going to try to not even imagine asking how you know this too. Or what grade you were in.
-
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.
I'm getting a whole Reanimator disembodied head vibe going on this thing.
-
That I was the "Marrying Kind" and patted me upon my innocent head.
Well gee, that makes me feel better. Not.
Hey, that wasn't intended to be insulting. My point was that women who think nice guys aren't as sexy as tough guys need to be slapped. After all, Pedro always got that "you're so sweet, let's just be friends" line from other girls, but he's by far the best...um...kisser...I've ever met. Still waters run deep, and all.
What I intend to say is, August, I'm sure you're a tiger in the bedroom, no matter what anyone else says. :delicious:
-
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.
I smell an animated avatar a brewin'...
DON'T give him ideas!
For Pete's sake, people!
-
Unless it's like a hot, steamy, internet sex thing in which case it's hotter after you've met the person.
I'm going to try to not even imagine asking how you know this too. Or what grade you were in.
I met Erin through the Salon personals. Although it wasn't really all that sexy ahead of time.
-
:delicious:
Truly the scariest, and potentially creepiest 'emoticon' ever!
-
:cunnilingus:
-
If weeping weren't already practically TRADEMARKED here, I would be doing some serious tantruming presently.
As a Bona Fide Teenage Girl, I am refusing to say anything else in this thread.
Except that I agree with JL on the disembodied head thing.
-
Sorry, JL, but...
*weeps*
And, let me just say that this thread has reminded me of the only benefit of dating the guy I was with before the current bf. He was a vegan. The current guy really likes his dairy products and beer. And I can tell.
Of course, it's all worth it in the end. Even though he's 1000 miles away, my, ahem, love life, has increased its, ahem, duration, by about 14 billion percent.
Yup, I'm still drunk.
-
Sorry, JL, but...
*weeps*
And, let me just say that this thread has reminded me of the only benefit of dating the guy I was with before the current bf. He was a vegan. The current guy really likes his dairy products and beer. And I can tell.
Of course, it's all worth it in the end. Even though he's 1000 miles away, my, ahem, love life, has increased its, ahem, duration, by about 14 billion percent.
Yup, I'm still drunk.
I've never tried this. Not an endorsement. But I take this post as a cry for help, so:
Try Semenex (http://www.semenex.com)
-
It's the Circle of Life!
-
And it moves us all.