The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2004, 05:03:49 am

Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2004, 05:03:49 am
it's Steak and Blowjob day (http://steakandbjday.com/) today.

~Paul
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: St_Zartan on March 15, 2004, 05:23:30 am
I am embarrassed to have even skimmed these paragraphs. I love how the alleged creator is all pissed off (http://www.tombirdsey.com/TomBirdsey/SteakandBJDay.htm) about morning radio clowns "stealing his idea". Like idiot fuck*ng frat boys are supposed to have some sort of unwritten code regarding things like plagiarism and dignity.

DURRRRR RIGHT AFTER THIS WACKY PRANK PHONE CALL WE'LL HAVE THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES OF SLURPING SOUNDS THAT MAY ACTUALLY BE ORAL SEX - RIGHT HERE IN THE STUDIO, CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE

BUT FIRST A SONG MAYBE

WHO PLAYS THE MOST HITS IN THE MORNING??? BAM YOU'VE WON A STICKER
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: AugustWest on March 15, 2004, 05:27:43 am
Zartan, you forgot to add the constant self-conscious uproarious laughter at ones own jokes to your otherwise most accurate depiction of the wacky morning show phenomenon.
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: jough on March 15, 2004, 07:46:35 am
Well, I didn't have any steak, but one out of two ain't bad.
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: CortJstr on March 15, 2004, 02:06:58 pm
Last year the local morning shows went ape-shit for this. Today it got a couple of mentions on 2/14 but that's about it. I guess they thought the fad was over.
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: Bozack on March 15, 2004, 05:14:33 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Well, I didn't have any steak, but one out of two ain't bad.

........you magnificent bastard.
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: jay-ell on March 15, 2004, 05:45:35 pm
Oh damn!  I inadvertantly honored a pseudo-holiday of which I had been completely unaware!  

However -- and I would like to pre-emptively point out that Jough and I have never met in person -- there was no steak served here yesterday, either.
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: jough on March 15, 2004, 05:56:51 pm
JL, if you protest too much, they'll never believe you. ;)
Title: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
Post by: jay-ell on March 15, 2004, 06:00:40 pm
Methinks.