The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jough on March 15, 2004, 08:49:42 am

Title: BEWARE
Post by: jough on March 15, 2004, 08:49:42 am
BEWARE
Title: BEWARE
Post by: V-Adore on March 15, 2004, 01:13:41 pm
EVIL WOMAN! LOOK OUT!

THE EXIT IS THAT WAY -- EVIL LURKS
[/color]

well, that was fun
Title: BEWARE
Post by: CortJstr on March 15, 2004, 02:08:20 pm
Dang, Jough is just havine a field day with convenient dates (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=793) this month.
Title: BEWARE
Post by: slink on March 15, 2004, 03:11:13 pm
suspect the dog......
Title: BEWARE
Post by: andalucia on March 15, 2004, 04:36:27 pm
Meh... none of the entrails I read predicted anything so bad.
Title: BEWARE
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 15, 2004, 09:20:08 pm
You have to read your own to get the most accurate picture, though.
Title: BEWARE
Post by: Choop on March 16, 2004, 03:39:59 am
I really can't believe this. Do you know how little work it actually takes to moderate THE LOUNGE? The forum with BASICALLY NO RULES? I'm sitting here waiting for you guys to misbehave, checking four, five times a day (sometimes up to eight!), and this is what I have to look at. The BOSS MAN starts the only SERIOUS FUCKOFF thread in my forum.

Jesus.