The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on March 15, 2004, 01:19:52 pm

Title: The Ides of Ray -- 15 March
Post by: V-Adore on March 15, 2004, 01:19:52 pm
So. New "Ray's Place" all chillin' on the Ides, yo! Discuss.

Zartan, if you hell of want to rant about the Ray's Place theme, go ahead. By dint of starting the thread, I will make it explicitly on-topic. Whee!
Title: The Ides of Ray -- 15 March
Post by: CortJstr on March 15, 2004, 02:02:29 pm
I can't believe Ray answered the tail/thong question. I expected him to take more offense at that one.

So is Philippe "really" running for president which has become fodder for the strip or is Ray doing the column in character again, or what?

Devestating sideburns. That says it all.
Title: The Ides of Ray -- 15 March
Post by: ferocious j on March 15, 2004, 10:46:42 pm
His crossing-out-the-whole-thing response to "Stuart" was my favorite one, I think.  That, or the marshmallow-figurines mental image.