The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on March 16, 2004, 01:14:19 pm

Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 16, 2004, 01:14:19 pm
So is this the Human or Underground Drudge Report? Seems to imply the Human one in the comic itself.

edit to reflect date
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: MSC on March 16, 2004, 02:23:28 pm
The image in panel #2 is priceless.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: Steve Hogan on March 16, 2004, 03:04:20 pm
There's a human Drudge report?
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: Bozack on March 16, 2004, 04:03:38 pm
Man, I doubt I was CRYIN'!
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: V-Adore on March 16, 2004, 04:09:09 pm
Perfect. So perfect.

I love how we have no resolution to the Leopold/Lazarus arc, just assurance of Ray's embarrassment if he ever goes into the human world again.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: slink on March 16, 2004, 05:24:30 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Man, I doubt I was CRYIN'!


Probably my favourite line of the strip too. Although, goddamn it was just such a good strip in so many ways.
Somehow me just imagining what Ray was watching as he is passed the laptop cracked me up.
Lovely.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: CortJstr on March 16, 2004, 05:26:24 pm
We can't see his feet, the shoes may still be down there.

And remember way back when we were searching for images of Ray from behind to figure out the thong layout? There have been quite a few ass-shots of Ray lately.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: slink on March 16, 2004, 05:27:42 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
There have been quite a few ass-shots of Ray lately.

I'd been just about to comment actually, at how fine that podgy ass shot of Ray is.
The, oh what you call it, damn I'm still tired. The angles and what not are just right.

GAH! Persepective! Got it after I hit submit.

I'm only leaving my internal dialogue here so y'all can see how fuck*ng confused I am to be part of the world again! Daaaaamn.


A-blooo-bla-blooo-blaa-bla-bloo
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: misterhaan on March 16, 2004, 08:26:09 pm
i like that there are tears flowing from ray's glasses
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: jay-ell on March 16, 2004, 10:20:39 pm
Apparently, when he sold his eyes they left the tear ducts in place.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: sailor on March 17, 2004, 12:34:31 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
We can't see his feet, the shoes may still be down there.


unfortunatley, i don't think we've seen the end of them shoes.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: V-Adore on March 17, 2004, 02:12:23 am
New favorite part of the strip: the fact, one that I missed on the first read-through, that Lyle filmed all of this, cackling.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2004, 03:10:02 am
Next chapter, Rays new dance sweeps the nation bringing the cat even more riches.

~Paul
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: jough on March 17, 2004, 03:35:14 am
While I have been on the internet for over ten years now, I am only vaguely aware of the "Drudge Report" and have never actually seen the web site.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: Bozack on March 17, 2004, 04:08:28 am
Quote from: "jough"
While I have been on the internet for over ten years now, I am only vaguely aware of the "Drudge Report" and have never actually seen the web site.

The Drudge Report is, depending on your political views, the indepth coverage of a newsman TOO HOT TO HANDLE, or the ravings of a crack-addled j-school dropout. However, no matter what side of the aisle you find yourself on, you must agree that the Drudge Report site looks like the internet itself is taking a shit directly on your optic nerve.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: jough on March 17, 2004, 04:42:45 am
I have not actually seen the site, and drudgereport.com is 404.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2004, 12:48:22 pm
I think Drudge's claim to fame is he broke the Monica Lewinski story or something like that.

~Paul
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2004, 02:08:55 pm
I swear that the Brunching Shuttlecocks used to have a Drudge Report generator but now I can't find it. Maybe it was actually the old Heckler's Online waaay back in the day.
Title: A Bloo Bla Bloo Bloo Bloooo - 03/16/2004
Post by: keef on March 17, 2004, 05:03:12 pm
Oh my fuck*ng god.  This was the funniest achewood in a really long time.

It had me actually laughing out loud and trying not to alert my boss to my non-working status.

Holy jeez.