The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: CortJstr on March 17, 2004, 02:16:31 pm

Title: Firefox question
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2004, 02:16:31 pm
A lot of people here seem to use Firefox and the various "real" fora for it kind of scare me off.

I'm running the tabbrowser extension and I've noticed whenever I try to use the Back button to go back 2+ pages at once it spawns in a new tab. I hate that but I'll be damned if I can make it stop. Can anybody help?
Title: Firefox question
Post by: Choop on March 17, 2004, 05:21:47 pm
Try this:
Tools > Options > Extensions > Tabbrowser Extensions > Options > Advanced Use > Disable "Any History" > OK > OK
Title: Firefox question
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2004, 05:56:39 pm
That seemed to fix it. Thanks