The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 18, 2004, 05:14:28 am
-
I pulled out a various artist comp. I have this morning. It's one of those freebies corporations sometimes hand out with their products, in this case Coca Cola, that came out around the time of the Olympics in Spain. It contains the georgous Barcelona by Fredddy Mercury and the Montserat Caballe. I think the train bombing put that song on my mind and I wanted to hear it, so I did. One of the other tracks was Free Your Mind by En Vogue. I was just wondering what happened to them? It seemed like they had one monster hit song and album then disappeared. I think that's a shame because I thought they were really good. They had really soulful voices and great harmonies and they totally rocked out in the Prince school of 80's rocking out. Anyway, I was just wondering...
~Paul
-
Destiny's Child showed up and ate their lunch.
-
I was more partial to C&C Music Factory.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump bump bump.
Bump.
Bump neener neener.
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW
-
They are still out there although now a threesome. One of them is from Texas.
En Vogue (http://www.askmen.com/women/singer/35_en_vogue.html)