The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MSC on March 18, 2004, 01:12:00 pm

Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: MSC on March 18, 2004, 01:12:00 pm
I like how the windows on Todd's airplane are tear-shaped.  When you see all the windows in a row, it looks like the plane has bitchin' flame decals running down the side.

This comic is bitchin' too.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: St_Zartan on March 18, 2004, 02:15:24 pm
Huh. I had always just assumed that "Todd Airlines" was some sort of vain hypothetical. Suddenly Todd's like Pablo fuck*ng Escobar or something.

And he hasn't stuttered since he's been back from Hell. Weird.

(http://mywebpage.netscape.com/zartan00001/paris.jpg)
Title: Re: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: CortJstr on March 18, 2004, 03:31:36 pm
Quote from: "MSC"
I like how the windows on Todd's airplane are tear-shaped.  When you see all the windows in a row, it looks like the plane has bitchin' flame decals running down the side.

This comic is bitchin' too.


So this means not only does Todd actually have his own airline but he can afford custom planes.  I bet the landing gear has bitchin' rims.
Title: Re: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: Paisley on March 18, 2004, 03:41:46 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
So this means not only does Todd actually have his own airline but he can afford custom planes.  


I'll bet it's all after-market, like a van conversion.

All airbrushed woodland scenes on the fuselage, all dashboard carpeting in the cockpit, all "Suckin' dick bought this plane" around the airworthiness certification.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: Bozack on March 18, 2004, 05:20:11 pm
Soo....no more shoes? No more? Okay.
Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about Todd Todd Todd Todd Todd T. Squirrel, and any airline THEREOF.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: jough on March 18, 2004, 05:26:21 pm
The little rear window of his van was tear-shaped too, so it must be part of the Todd style.

I figured the two shoes would run out of steam as soon as Onstad couldn't think of anything else to do with them.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: Bozack on March 18, 2004, 05:28:39 pm
Whoa. I just imagined that plane rollin' down the runway, all low rider, all hella bass, all jumping on hydraulics. Neon on the undercarriage.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: CortJstr on March 18, 2004, 05:32:51 pm
I bet his drink carts have Colt 45. And Red Bull.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 18, 2004, 05:39:04 pm
Going to Berlin then!  Frikkin' awesome!  I was just there... well, not just there, it was October 2002.  One of my favorite cities.  Verrueckte scheisse!
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: Formica on March 19, 2004, 07:46:37 pm
Yeah, but why frikkin'? This is the squirrel that gave us cunt pills, after all.

You'd think he'd let his passengers know how fuckin' awesome something was, right?

Just curious.

edit: and then, while I was buying the ingredients for my beef stew this evening (mmm, tri tip on sale) I realized my error.

He probably received a notice that, in fact, his airline is frikkin' awesome.

Sigh.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: sjlimmer on March 19, 2004, 08:57:53 pm
Quote from: "Formica"
Yeah, but why frikkin'? This is the squirrel that gave us cunt pills, after all.

You'd think he'd let his passengers know how fuckin' awesome something was, right?

Just curious.

edit: and then, while I was buying the ingredients for my beef stew this evening (mmm, tri tip on sale) I realized my error.

He probably received a notice that, in fact, his airline is frikkin' awesome.

Sigh.


Well, this is pretty much normal for Todd, after all.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11142001

Frikkin' remindes me too much of Utah, where "fetch" was an acceptable replacement for fuck.  I do not miss that state.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: CortJstr on March 19, 2004, 09:39:14 pm
Apparently it's just the way (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04152002) squirrels talk.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: MSC on March 19, 2004, 10:00:17 pm
I hate to say this, but Panel #1 would probably make a cool t-shirt.
Title: Awww Frick Yeah, Baby - 3/18
Post by: miles on March 19, 2004, 10:02:43 pm
Look how relaxed the passengers are.  Mr. Bear is quietly reading and it looks like Teodor is sound asleep.  Todd must be quite the pilot for his passengers to be so calm.  There are many sides to this squirrel.  He's frikkin' awesome.