The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on March 23, 2004, 10:36:45 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: jough on March 23, 2004, 10:36:45 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MITE

(http://achewood.plagiarist.com/images/SaraCake.jpg)

Yes, our own little Mite turns a whopping *cough* *cough* years old today!
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: Mite on March 23, 2004, 10:42:17 pm
Aw shucks Jough, and you even spelled my name right!

Yup - the big 2-3 today. AND I found out yesterday that my sweetie will be moving down here to Atlanta in a few months! It was the best birthday present a girl could ask for.
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: slink on March 23, 2004, 10:54:53 pm
I thought for a moment that meant you were turning 101!

Happy birthday, Mite.
May it be a good one, have been a good one, be being a... you get the idea.
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: andalucia on March 24, 2004, 12:05:31 am
Happy birthday Mite, and best of luck in your 102nd year.
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: CortJstr on March 24, 2004, 12:29:46 am
If the pains of old age finally shuffle her off this mortal coil I call her stuff!
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 24, 2004, 02:55:01 am
Happy birthday, Mite - get all drunked up, or however you would like to celebrate in your preferred fashion.
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: AugustWest on March 24, 2004, 03:25:27 am
Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday TO YOU!...

</TGIFriday's Waitstaff>
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: jay-ell on March 24, 2004, 03:49:44 am
Quote from: "slink"
I thought for a moment that meant you were turning 101!.


She is...in binary.  

Heh heh heh.  Seriously, Mite.  Happy Birthday.  Hope it was just grand.
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: slink on March 24, 2004, 12:52:56 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"

She is...in binary.  


*cough* 10111

[/geek mode]
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: CortJstr on March 24, 2004, 02:31:06 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jldunston"

She is...in binary.  


*cough* 10111

[/geek mode]


His story checks out (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=0b10111+in+decimal&btnG=Google+Search).
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: Flenker on March 26, 2004, 07:51:01 am
YAY

HAPPY BIRTDAHY
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: jough on March 26, 2004, 04:14:06 pm
Quote from: "Mite"
AND I found out yesterday that my sweetie will be moving down here to Atlanta in a few months!


You're that good, huh?
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: jay-ell on March 26, 2004, 05:28:20 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jldunston"

She is...in binary.  


*cough* 10111

[/geek mode]


Yes, yes, Mr. Literal Man.  

I was commenting on Mite's relative youth, in a hyperbolic fashion.  I don't mean to imply that she is actually five.
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: slink on March 26, 2004, 09:47:47 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"

Yes, yes, Mr. Literal Man.  


Well. Not the worst thing I've been called by far!
And yea, sorry. I'm just that geeky!
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: Mite on March 27, 2004, 01:22:15 pm
Quote from: "jough"
You're that good, huh?

You'd better believe it, toots.

Thanks everybody for the happy birthdays. Coincidentally, on my birthday I taught my 8th graders how to do non-decimal math, so they all know how to find my age in binary. They really, really got into it!
Title: Happy Birthday, Mite!
Post by: V-Adore on March 27, 2004, 07:45:21 pm
Quote from: "Mite"

Thanks everybody for the happy birthdays. Coincidentally, on my birthday I taught my 8th graders how to do non-decimal math, so they all know how to find my age in binary. They really, really got into it!

You must have the greatest 8th graders ever.

Anyway, happy belated birthday. May being five, or 101, or 23, or whatever you are bring joy.