The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: slink on March 25, 2004, 11:30:36 am

Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: slink on March 25, 2004, 11:30:36 am
Superb. I love the view and angle and whatnot of Ray in this, with his foot all resting on the wall.
fuck*ng dig this one, totally. Great strip.

Oh, and I'm amazed by Lyle's calligraphic, cursive handwriting. So anti-Lyle that is works brilliantly.

And I mean, christ, as ever the character work is superb. Just the way his cheek looks like he's sucking on that straw. I continuously want to bow down to Onstad and how he manages to add the finest nuances of character movement to them all.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 25, 2004, 01:53:31 pm
Ray IS an idiot.  He could have gone down to Kreuzberg or something, or hung out in the freakin' Irish Pub at the Europa-Center, but no, it's Herr Currywurst all day.  Arsch.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: CortJstr on March 25, 2004, 02:46:37 pm
Ray must've woken up really late if Currywurst is closing up after only 6 hours.

But now I have to pee just looking at all the drinks he had.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: jough on March 25, 2004, 05:23:04 pm
I would've thought Ray would have been able to do something better than hanging out in front of a German fast food place all day.

Lyle was right.  Ray IS a loser.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: CortJstr on March 25, 2004, 05:25:01 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I would've thought Ray would have been able to do something better than hanging out in front of a German fast food place all day.

Lyle was right.  Ray IS a loser.


At least there wasn't a Clerks reference.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: jough on March 25, 2004, 07:30:43 pm
Well, retarded kids DO tend to hang out in front of a store all day, usually carrying a little radio that their older brother gave them for their birthday and having shoes which can be tied by fastening velcro straps.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: slink on March 25, 2004, 07:54:34 pm
Ray probably got really drunk the day before. Or maybe he was saving all the wonderful things for when there were other people.
Or maybe, indeed, he's just being a little touched in the head today.
Title: You're an idiot. 25/03
Post by: CortJstr on March 25, 2004, 08:51:20 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "special jough"
Well, retarded kids DO tend to hang out in front of a store all day...


What's your favorite hangout?


Um, you're reading it.