The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: palm trees on March 25, 2004, 07:07:33 pm

Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: palm trees on March 25, 2004, 07:07:33 pm
you know i'm finding Hr. Currywurst.  :D
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: CortJstr on March 25, 2004, 08:48:20 pm
Get a friend to take a picture. The staff will think you're slow because who wants a picture in front of their shop?

Crazy people, that's who.
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2004, 09:20:40 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Get a friend to take a picture. The staff will think you're slow because who wants a picture in front of their shop?

Crazy people, that's who.


Take a copy of the strip with you and they won't think your so crazy.  Wait, that might make matters worse.

~Paul
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 25, 2004, 09:23:39 pm
Don't go to the Guggenheim, whatever you do.

DO go to the Gasthaus Kreuzberg.  Good German food, huge portions, cheap.  I'll try to post the address later.

I am hoping to see Lyle and Teodor go to the food floor at KaDeWe and go apeshit in some way shape or form.
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: Flenker on March 26, 2004, 07:49:06 am
I'M GOING TO DRUNK TONIGHT

and it's ogod

karoake is my friend
so is minnie the moocher

SHE WAS A RED HOT HOOCHIE COOCHER

drunk post ++
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: andalucia on March 26, 2004, 12:11:22 pm
...that's unfortunate.





(Have fun in Berlin, mr. trees)
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: V-Adore on March 27, 2004, 07:26:13 pm
I love the phrase "going to drunk." It sounds very Ray-ish, at least in those times when Ray is hell of decrepit.

Anyway, happy Berlinning, Mr. Trees (may I call you Palm?). May your currywursts be numerous and flavorful.
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: Flenker on March 27, 2004, 11:49:06 pm
hehe, I'm honored that I could be compared to Ray, even if it's when he's hell of decrepit.  Because, well, I was hell of decrepit when I made that post.
Title: i'm going to berlin in a week.
Post by: palm trees on March 28, 2004, 02:41:04 am
thanks for the reccomendations and salutations, guys. if only i wasn't going with my grandma (dammit she's cool, but yet also old), i'd totally be ripping it up, ray-style.

actually, probably more beef-style. lager, bread and peanut butter.
good night.