The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2004, 09:28:54 pm

Title: How's the eye?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2004, 09:28:54 pm
The patch is gone, but you never said if you got your problem fixed.

Saw a show about LASIK last night.  According to Walter Cronkite (The Narrator) it's really safe and getting safer each day.  I really want to get it because I f'n hate wearing glasses, but I have a terrible fear of being blinded.

~Paul
Title: How's the eye?
Post by: jough on March 25, 2004, 09:38:43 pm
Yeah, I'd love to get LASIK done.  Eventually.

The eyes are both getting better.  I can see in the dark kinda.  I just need to stop sitting at the table that faces the sun every afternoon for a few hours.
Title: How's the eye?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2004, 09:42:05 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, I'd love to get LASIK done.  Eventually.


Oh, I thought that was what you had.  What was it then?

~Paul