The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: slink on March 26, 2004, 04:25:20 pm

Title: It's the ancient art...
Post by: slink on March 26, 2004, 04:25:20 pm
I think it is a Chinese tradition maybe?
http://ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/pig.htm

It would be unfair to tell you what it's the ancient art of until you try it though.
Title: It's the ancient art...
Post by: jough on March 26, 2004, 05:42:24 pm
On my LCD monitor I can't really see what's supposed to be written there - not enough contrast.
Title: It's the ancient art...
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 26, 2004, 05:52:03 pm
Pink on Pink. I had to squint to see it on mine.

Slink does it do anything more if you keep going or does it go on ad nauseum?
Title: It's the ancient art...
Post by: slink on March 26, 2004, 08:58:36 pm
I couldn't read it on my 19inch.
Damn resolutions.
No, it doesn't seem to do anything else. But it gets kind of therapeutic. Maybe it's just a smoker thing!