The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: doomglobe on March 26, 2004, 07:13:03 pm

Title: LYLE IS A SUCKER.
Post by: doomglobe on March 26, 2004, 07:13:03 pm
Hell with 'liquid banjo',  I actually have my own brand of whiskey. (I sent a bottle to lyle in order to brag a long time ago, in response to the single malt strip (ardbeg and omega)).

(http://www-edlab.cs.umass.edu/~mmaclare/mclarenlyle.jpg)

My last name is on that bottle, baby.
Title: Of Whiskey and Large Image Files (split from 3/25)
Post by: Limmo on March 26, 2004, 07:19:22 pm
Your last name is Bottled?
Title: Of Whiskey and Large Image Files (split from 3/25)
Post by: doomglobe on March 27, 2004, 07:02:13 pm
(http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/asr-drinks.jpg)
Title: Of Whiskey and Large Image Files (split from 3/25)
Post by: V-Adore on March 27, 2004, 07:08:03 pm
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS
Title: Of Whiskey and Large Image Files (split from 3/25)
Post by: AugustWest on March 28, 2004, 04:16:52 am
YOU'LL PUT YOUR EYE OUT!!!

Shamelessly abusing the mod functions, I know.  Hey! I ain't never unlocked nothing before!