The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2004, 05:29:21 am

Title: Proud to be an Asshole from El Paso
Post by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2004, 05:29:21 am
I had to flip a coin on what forum to place this one in.  I saw a good movie about Kinky Friedman this weekend.  This guy is quite a character. /understatement  What really struck me the most about this profile is how they were able to show that beneath his brash confrontational veneer lies a truely sweet soul.

~Paul
Title: Proud to be an Asshole from El Paso
Post by: slink on March 29, 2004, 03:26:49 pm
Ah, Kinky's the best!
I've loved his books for a godo few years now, and met him at a signing (I have a Kinky Friedman guitar pleck from him). He is such a nice guy.

He's currently running for governor of Texas.