The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Flenker on March 30, 2004, 01:14:50 pm
-
I think my favorite parts of this comic are the scribbling about Matt Damon in the corner of the last panel and the wings around Ray's name in the afformentioned last panel
-
Ray's Der Spiegel suit apparently has no ass. Like buttless chaps.
-
Low friction
It's just so heartwarming to see that he's really thought this through. And that little infinity symbol in quotes, like it's a sneaky inside hat-tip to any science-minded folk that may stumble over his little Meisterwerk.
ahem yes well you would be correct in assuming this golf-powered device produces infinite... something, motion I guess
-
So are these supposed to be some kind of new-fangled ball returners that don't require electicity?
-
I got a kick out of Ray being stuck on ideas that have SkyMall goods as part of their genesis. Obviously those are some kickin' special ball returners, I mean, they're the Executive style from SkyMall.
These Executive Ball Returners are fitted with the latest Gyrotech System so unexpected turbulence or wind shear will not affect your putting game. And the high-tech polymer contruction will never let you down.
-
Dude, you must add the date when you post a new strip thread.
I did it for you this time, but no more.
YOU
ARE
NOT
RAD
-
Smarch is a perfectly cromulent month.
-
Thoughts of Smarch embiggen the smallest man and/or alive stuffed animal.
Anyway! I love the last panel desperately, right down to the detail that Ray still signs himself -=Ray=- even in longhand. And the idea that somehow SkyMall executive putting ball-returners run entirely on the force of the ball returning, thus creating a self-driving system.
-
Smarch is as cromulent as the number ploxy, which my philosophy teacher made up the other day.
I like Smarch better than today's strip, actually.
-
hah, this is great. The best one in a while.
-
Dude, you must add the date when you post a new strip thread.
What's a 'Smarch'?
http://tiA-CAPrl.com/3a43d