The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on August 06, 2003, 10:29:12 pm

Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 06, 2003, 10:29:12 pm
You people ROCK.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: CortJstr on August 06, 2003, 10:43:35 pm
And they're all slink!

Which reminds me, Chucklebot above Blister?
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: slink on August 06, 2003, 10:46:48 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
And they're all slink!

Which reminds me, Chucklebot above Blister?


HEY! Jough and JL both have more posts than me!
And OK so I'm a bored and lonely guy...
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 12:21:58 am
I would have put Blister above chucklebot, who is pretty much my least favourite character in any comic ever.

But what the hell - JLD has a plan.

And you're only 100 posts to the next plateau now, slink.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jay-ell on August 07, 2003, 12:29:55 am
Well, I couldn't save *all* the good ones for later.  I put Blister near the beginning to fool you into thinking I was cool.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 12:55:01 am
Quote from: "jough"

And you're only 100 posts to the next plateau now, slink.


100 posts eh... oooooh. Though if my modem (well phoneline) keeps behaving as it has all today I may never get there! (BT do indeed, suck ass)

I look forward to being Liebot, then knowone will know what to believe!

Who said you ain't cool JL? ::starts pounding fists in a school-age brotherly fashion::
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2003, 01:46:16 am
Quote from: "slink"
100 posts eh... oooooh. Though if my modem (well phoneline) keeps behaving as it has all today I may never get there! (BT do indeed, suck ass)

I look forward to being Liebot, then knowone will know what to believe!


You're online this buch with BT?! Don't they charge per minute even for local calls? Now I'm really impressed with your dedication.

For a while I was mad I'd been passed in the post counts, but now I'm rooting you on just to find out what the ranks are.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 03:40:30 am
No, Jough.  You,  my friend, RAWK,  for making all this possible.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 03:46:41 am
:blush:

Thanks, AugustWest.  But you guys all "rawk" more.

Now I want to go order one of those Diesel Sweeties "I rock.  I'm a rocker." t-shirts.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 04:32:10 am
Okay, I am a MESSAGE BOARD DWEEB now, because I have more posts than anyone else for the first time (only because I stay up later than jld, though).

You people are just so much fun.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 05:21:00 am
Oh man, puh-leeeze do not do that "huuuuuuuuugs" thing.

That creeps me out anyway, but it is totally off base from you.

Let's stick to MALE bonding, shall we?
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 05:22:57 am
And, oh yeah.

WOO HOO! For stayin' up later than everybody else!

WE WIN!

I assume we'll be getting our prizes in the mail in six to eight weeks.  Right?
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 05:33:10 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"

Let's stick to MALE bonding, shall we?


Jough slaps you like a girl.

Take it, bitch!

Better?
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: V-Adore on August 07, 2003, 06:46:14 am
Right now I feel like the little kid who sneaks out of bed for a drink of water and catches a glimpse of the adults downstairs totally having this giant party now that it's after bedtime. All hiding behind the end table next to the stares. All watching my parents' friends get drunk.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 08:13:56 am
You'd better be careful, or one of your dad's friends will totally try to get his freak on with you in his clumsy drunken way.

"Nice PJ's."
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 03:32:41 pm
Wow, I missed quite an entertaining night. Although, given it was night for you guys by that point that would have been like, 11 this morning...

And... I got an ISP that does like £10 a month for unlimited dial up time. Only problem is BT still deal with out phoneline and living in the country, it's a bit crap. I get loads of line noise when the weather's bad. Or with very high pressure like last night.

::starts cleaning up the after-party while you are all asleep in little pools of your own vomit::
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 08, 2003, 03:45:30 am
80 registered users! We're only 4800 behind Dumbrella - but we have the cream of the crop.

Umm, I hope that above censoring is just for practice, cause it'll get annoying.

Umm, never mind.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 03:58:46 am
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Umm, I hope that above censoring is just for practice, cause it'll get annoying.

Umm, never mind.


[the 'censoring' to which Nabubrush is referring was me playing around with the censor, and making the word "the" show "***"]

Forgive my insane experiments.  I'm still planning on censoring a random word, though, like 'firetruck' or 'basement.'
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 04:02:15 am
I think all common genital names and nicknames (c*ck, pu$$y, cock, pussy) should be disallowed, while all euphemisms (firehose, caterpillar lineup) should be encouraged. Nothing like inspiring creative thought.
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: Capn on August 08, 2003, 02:47:49 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I am a MESSAGE BOARD DWEEB now, because I have more posts than anyone else for the first time (only because I stay up later than jld, though).

You people are just so much fun.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!


This thread would have been so locked if anyone else was posting stuff like this.  I'm just saying...
Title: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 04:56:20 pm
CAPN RUINED THIS THREAD FOR EVERYONE.

WAY TO GO.