The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 03, 2004, 05:57:45 am

Title: I got a mullet
Post by: pmcd9 on April 03, 2004, 05:57:45 am
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN8625-E500.jpg)

I discovered that mullet is a derogatory term.  I mean to say, that I know it's used derisively, but I thought it was the correct term for this hairstyle.  Apparently no, it's a cowboy cut.  The barber was kind enough to point this fact out to me.

~Paul
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: pmcd9 on April 03, 2004, 06:04:43 am
The handlebar ruins the look I was shooting for.

(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN8625-E2500.jpg)

There, that's better.

~Paul
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: andalucia on April 03, 2004, 07:07:57 am
Congratulations, Paul, very few can pull that off with such panache.
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: slink on April 03, 2004, 08:27:52 am
It's the shirt that does it. Well, and the hair. And the moustache.
Wow.
I guess what stops that being a mullet is the fact that the back has some texture, and the top isn't cut as short?
And you're not English. If you were that would be a mullet straight away.
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: jough on April 03, 2004, 06:12:51 pm
Guys who wear mullets need to drive a camaro.  It's the official car of the mullet.
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: wombat on April 03, 2004, 09:35:55 pm
I can't believe no one has commented on the striking background of this photo.  I enjoy the cross-cultural effect of the mullet and the Italian lakeside patio.
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: side_show on April 03, 2004, 10:24:08 pm
pmcd9, you are my new internet crush.
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: Nabubrush on April 04, 2004, 09:37:50 pm
Damn it, Paul, where's your hockey gear?
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: AugustWest on April 05, 2004, 03:01:12 am
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned that you're a dead ringer for Nice Pete in that second picture, Paul.  Yikes!
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 06, 2004, 01:01:53 am
Of course, you all have been to Mullets Galore  (http://www.mulletsgalore.com), right?

Paul, I expect to see you hunted and permanently enshrined within a month. Good effort on the hair; that takes courage and a barber willing to take a chance on increases on his malpractice insurance....
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: linnea on April 06, 2004, 02:19:43 pm
mullet picture link is broken :(

Anyone have it saved? Or pmcd9, can you repost?
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: Nabubrush on April 06, 2004, 06:27:18 pm
All his shit is broken right now -  :(
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: pmcd9 on April 07, 2004, 01:59:15 am
Sorry, when I changed IP I forgot to notify my host of the new addy.  This is their way of saying my bill is due.  It'll be back up as soon as the money clears i'm sure.

~Paul
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: jough on April 07, 2004, 05:57:31 am
Oddly enough, the photos have never not worked for me.
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: andalucia on April 07, 2004, 11:47:58 am
Jough = V.I.P.?
Title: I got a mullet
Post by: jough on April 07, 2004, 05:19:00 pm
I think my ISP just updates their IP tables more often than yours do.

My ISP can kick your ISP's ass!