The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: AugustWest on April 06, 2004, 08:38:20 pm

Title: Why you....
Post by: AugustWest on April 06, 2004, 08:38:20 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I like August and Choop and Nabu even though they fight like siblings.




I consider you a fellow Howard brother.  Or a Fine at least.
Title: Why you....
Post by: Nabubrush on April 06, 2004, 09:16:16 pm
I'm Shemp - the underappreciated Howard.
Title: Why you....
Post by: AugustWest on April 06, 2004, 09:17:48 pm
I've always fancied myself as a Moe --  you lunkheads.
Title: Why you....
Post by: Nabubrush on April 06, 2004, 09:23:12 pm
Please do not poke me in the eyes. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Title: Why you....
Post by: AugustWest on April 06, 2004, 09:30:06 pm
Hows about I grab your nose with a pair of pliers and turn it around 720 degrees?  Or perhaps run a saw across your scalp resulting in comically blunted and deformed saw teeth?  Just a light blow to the cranium with an iron pipe?
Title: Why you....
Post by: wombat on April 06, 2004, 09:50:39 pm
Noogies!
Title: Why you....
Post by: Nabubrush on April 06, 2004, 09:57:23 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Hows about I grab your nose with a pair of pliers and turn it around 720 degrees?  Or perhaps run a saw across your scalp resulting in comically blunted and deformed saw teeth?  Just a light blow to the cranium with an iron pipe?

That's all cool, I'm just sort of sensitive about the eyes.
Title: Why you....
Post by: V-Adore on April 06, 2004, 10:15:22 pm
I request Indian burns! ... not for me, but for other people.
Title: Why you....
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 06, 2004, 11:22:54 pm
I would like to be Joe Besser, the most underappreciated of all former stooges.

Can I walk between you guys with a plank balanced on my head? Turn my head from side to side? I've always liked that one.

Thanks, V for the translation. For a moment I thought the child was channeling Jimmy Walker or something. Sailor, it's time to get in line by the window where the nice lady gives you the little paper cup with the pills, then back to talking to yourself and playing checkers with the guy who won't stop scratching. Maybe tonight the Chief will smother you and make his escape!
Title: Why you....
Post by: wombat on April 06, 2004, 11:37:17 pm
Joe Besser?  Was he before or after Pete Best?  No, wait a minute...
Title: Why you....
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 06, 2004, 11:41:01 pm
No, Joe Besser was between David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar.
Title: Why you....
Post by: AugustWest on April 07, 2004, 12:14:58 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I would like to be Joe Besser, the most underappreciated of all former stooges.



Sorry, but Joe Besser is underappreciated for a reason.  

No wait, that doesn't really make sense, does it?  Joe Besser, if anything, is overappreciated.  I mean, even Curley Joe DeRita kicks Joe Besser's ass.  

Mallet-head.