The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 03:28:04 am

Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 03:28:04 am
But, still no strip, and it's pushing midnight here in EDT-land.  Which is fine.  I'll wait, until tomorrow morning, if I must.

But I miss the update notes.  You know, like "Strip posting noonish PST" or "Still hungover, strip posting tonight" or "Fingertips gnawed by weasels, hard to draw, strip later."

An update would be nice.  I just hate being left hanging.

That is all.
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: V-Adore on August 07, 2003, 04:09:51 am
I miss the update notes quite a lot, too. Even if there was no strip forthcoming, it was nice to know why, and the notes also possess the dry, slightly weird wit of the Alt texts.

Besides, today would have had a perfect note: "No strip 'cause I'm the guy who sucks (plus I got depression)."
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 05:12:21 am
NO STRIP AND NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH MY FANBASE.  -- Onstad.
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 05:15:50 am
Based upon the quality of his body of work, Onstad receives the benefit of the doubt from me.  

We all have our demons, don't we?
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 05:37:19 am
Maybe he spent the day trying to make the Variety Hour not suck this week.
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: keef on August 07, 2003, 06:09:29 am
BLAH BLAH FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH NO RIGHT TO BITCH BLAH BLAH BLAH FREE BLAH BLAH.
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: keef on August 07, 2003, 06:10:18 am
Quote from: "jough"
Maybe he spent the day trying to make the Variety Hour not suck this week.


ps this made me laugh way harder than the damn variety hour
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: beverly on August 07, 2003, 09:06:53 am
Quote from: "jough"
NO STRIP AND NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH MY FANBASE.  -- Onstad.


Why are you so bitter?  Also, why are you such a dick?
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 01:20:03 pm
Well, still no strip, but at least an explanation this a.m.

It's a bone.  <sigh>
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: MSC on August 07, 2003, 01:38:49 pm
Quote from: "beverly"
Quote from: "jough"
NO STRIP AND NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH MY FANBASE.  -- Onstad.


Why are you so bitter?  Also, why are you such a dick?


Amen.
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2003, 02:02:35 pm
Whoa! When I checked this morning (8:30-ish, EDT) Not only was there no explanation, but also the Variety Hour was one item shorter. The sex thing was a late addition.

That still doesn't give me a sound card at work though.

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do." — Joe Walsh
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: rstevens on August 07, 2003, 02:53:56 pm
please god, let there be a comic today so that i might forget that horrible theme song!
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: keef on August 07, 2003, 03:03:49 pm
BLAH BLAH BLAH FREE STRIP BLAH BLAH WE MUST ALL BOW DOWN AND KISS ONSTAD'S PUCKERED BLOW-HOLE BLAH BLAH BLAH IT IS FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH STOP BITCHING ABOUT A THING YOU GET FOR FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH I ENJOY EATING FECES IT IS ALL OVER MY NOSE BLAH
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 03:59:46 pm
Quote from: "keef"
BLAH BLAH BLAH FREE STRIP BLAH BLAH WE MUST ALL BOW DOWN AND KISS ONSTAD'S PUCKERED BLOW-HOLE BLAH BLAH BLAH IT IS FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH STOP BITCHING ABOUT A THING YOU GET FOR FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH I ENJOY EATING FECES IT IS ALL OVER MY NOSE BLAH


Thanks god you didn't decide to post that in the Tastes forum!
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: keef on August 07, 2003, 04:26:13 pm
Well, to do that I would have actually had to have... tasted... feces.

AN ABHORRENT THOUGHT TO BE SURE
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: keef on August 07, 2003, 04:26:35 pm
And now I've swerved way, way off-topic.  

ANYWAYS
Title: I'm a generally a patient fellow
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 04:38:07 pm
MAN, YOU CAN'T BE ALL TALKING ABOUT FECES.