The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pierced lemur on April 16, 2004, 04:16:59 pm

Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: pierced lemur on April 16, 2004, 04:16:59 pm
Do trains really have license plate frames?
And does anyone know what "Vae, Puto Deus Fio" means?
I am so confused, Ray.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: CortJstr on April 16, 2004, 04:27:24 pm
It looks like the sidewalk is just hanging out there in the middle of space. It reminds me of the Tick's journey into his own mind.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: Limmo on April 16, 2004, 04:34:19 pm
"Alas, I think I am becoming a God."
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: V-Adore on April 16, 2004, 06:01:55 pm
Kudos to 'stad on the translation in the alt-text, even if our Teeming Millions (well, Teeming Limmo) managed it to.

Anyway, I like this. It's impressively insane, and I think the art suits it very nicely.
Title: Re: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: arkabee on April 16, 2004, 06:22:51 pm
Quote from: "pierced lemur"
Do trains really have license plate frames?


This Train Paid for by an Endowment for the American Olympic Felatio Team.

one like that?

no, they don't.


---

i keep wondering what the others are up to in Germany, and why i'm watching ray have a breakdown.

i half hope that Phillipe will come up to him and say "hey, ray, stop being such a retard, it's time to go."
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: Limmo on April 16, 2004, 06:27:05 pm
The alt-text, as of 9 am PST, merely said "Doggerel Dogg." Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to post the translation.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: V-Adore on April 16, 2004, 06:37:00 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
The alt-text, as of 9 am PST, merely said "Doggerel Dogg." Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to post the translation.

Yah, I assumed something like that. Still. You are rad, and 'stad is rad.
Title: Re: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: wombat on April 16, 2004, 09:24:01 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"

This Train Paid for by an Endowment for the American Olympic Felatio Team.



Indeed, and let's hope they're well-endowed.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: jough on April 17, 2004, 03:44:55 am
I once dated a girl who was a Fellatio major in college.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: Acanthopagrus on April 17, 2004, 04:38:45 am
Lazarus would have set that suit off nicely. I miss that angry little shoe.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: AugustWest on April 17, 2004, 05:21:02 am
For some reason this strip makes me think Onstad's been reading William Gibson lately.  Collective subconscious, eh?
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: sailor on April 17, 2004, 08:28:53 am
I think Ray is in for the worst hangover ever
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: Nabubrush on April 17, 2004, 02:18:38 pm
I'm worried about the cat.
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: CortJstr on April 18, 2004, 01:14:11 am
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I'm worried about the cat.

So you're the one who writes the alt-text!
Title: A-minor is relative to C-Major
Post by: V-Adore on April 18, 2004, 02:17:04 am
The cat does not see the inevitable mental degradation.