The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 03:57:39 am

Title: Which is funnier?
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2003, 03:57:39 am
Full House or Family Matters?
Full House or Step by Step?
Full House or Becker?
Full House or SNL
Full House or Un Chien Andalou?
Full House or Schindler's List?
Full House or Gigli?
Full House or syphillis?
Title: Re: Which is funnier?
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 05:47:38 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Full House or Family Matters?

Family Matters.

Quote

Full House or Step by Step?


Gotta go with Step by Step, even though I've never heard of it before.

Quote

Full House or Becker?


Becker.

Quote

Full House or SNL


Ooh... tough call... they're both so horrible... but SNL, because they have some half-way decent musical guests, and because Tina Fey is just delicious.

Quote

Full House or Un Chien Andalou?


Un Chien Andalou is a good film, man.  It makes me hungry for eyeballs.

Quote

Full House or Schindler's List?


Schindler's List is the funniest film ever made about the holocaust.

Quote

Full House or Gigli?


Full House.

Quote

Full House or syphillis [SIC] ?


Syphilis can be pretty funny, considering what we have to work with here.
[/quote]
Title: Re: Which is funnier?
Post by: V-Adore on August 07, 2003, 06:41:37 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Full House or syphillis?

I think the funniest possible option would be a very special episode of Full House focused around Uncle Jesse's social diseases.

At the end, there would be hugging and learning. But not too much hugging. And no face contact.
Title: Which is funnier?
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 03:37:20 pm
Well considering I don't even know what Full House is, I can say this - Syphilis is funnier than Becker!
Title: Which is funnier?
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2003, 04:13:26 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Well considering I don't even know what Full House is, I can say this - Syphilis is funnier than Becker!


It was an awful show on ABC back the TGIF days. It had the Olsen twins when they were babies (playing one character) and Bob Saget as the widower dad. The two uncles lived with them (John Stamos and the guy from Out of Control) and eventually a sister in law and another set of twins (actually playing twins).

It was one of those shows that claimed to be a sit-com but was actually just 22-minutes of everything being solved via hug
Title: Which is funnier?
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 04:15:45 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

It was one of those shows that claimed to be a sit-com but was actually just 22-minutes of everything being solved via hug


Aaaah, the kind of thing there's been a spate of modern takes on recently.
Grounded for Life et al.
I'm now incredibly glad I don't know it!