The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 18, 2004, 06:59:47 pm

Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: pmcd9 on April 18, 2004, 06:59:47 pm
While innocently driving down a street near my house I passed a shop and what I saw through the glass so astounded me I had toto stop and take a picture.  Now you too can look and be astounded.

(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/WEDDING_DRESS/DSCN8756-E500.jpg)

Maybe you didn't notice...

(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/WEDDING_DRESS/DSCN8756-ES500.jpg)

Here's a closer look.

(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/WEDDING_DRESS/DSCN8758-E500.jpg)

(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/WEDDING_DRESS/DSCN8760-E500.jpg)

Astounded I say.

~Paul
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: jough on April 18, 2004, 07:04:59 pm
What?  Brides can't be patriotic?
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: jay-ell on April 18, 2004, 09:52:59 pm
Only in Texas.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: V-Adore on April 19, 2004, 12:06:33 am
Look, you just know someone is going to want to get married on July 4th. When they do... that dress will be there.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: andalucia on April 19, 2004, 12:09:04 am
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: V-Adore on April 19, 2004, 12:32:13 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.

See, now I want to be married in a Canadian-flag dress. Big red stripes down the sides, and the maple leaf to add bosom interest!

... Look, it's no stupider than the women who get married in dresses with giant bows on the butts. Or at least it's a healthier stupid.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: andalucia on April 19, 2004, 01:02:23 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
... Big red stripes down the sides...


That would definitely make the dress go very fast (http://images.google.ca/images?q=racing+stripes&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search).
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 19, 2004, 01:58:55 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.

See, now I want to be married in a Canadian-flag dress. Big red stripes down the sides, and the maple leaf to add bosom interest!

... Look, it's no stupider than the women who get married in dresses with giant bows on the butts. Or at least it's a healthier stupid.


You gotta marry a guy who comes with 'bosom interest' factory installed. You just gotta.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: V-Adore on April 19, 2004, 02:10:58 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

You gotta marry a guy who comes with 'bosom interest' factory installed. You just gotta.

I have significant doubts that this is going to be any kind of problem at all.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: Nabubrush on April 19, 2004, 02:23:48 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.

See, now I want to be married in a Canadian-flag dress. Big red stripes down the sides, and the maple leaf to add bosom interest!

... Look, it's no stupider than the women who get married in dresses with giant bows on the butts. Or at least it's a healthier stupid.

But the giant bow on the butt adds bottom interest.

(I don't need to add bottom interest; I have a lot of bottom interest built-in.)
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: V-Adore on April 19, 2004, 02:30:56 pm
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

But the giant bow on the butt adds bottom interest.

In theory. In practice, it really just seems to add a giant bow on the butt. (Of course, I don't precisely have what you might call bottom interest, so caveat emptor.)

Quote
(I don't need to add bottom interest; I have a lot of bottom interest built-in.)

More power to you, man. More power to you.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: side_show on April 19, 2004, 07:09:48 pm
I am about to be the maid of honour in my bestfriend's wedding, and she directed me to this wonderful site:

This one's a prom dress, but there are lots of bad wedding dresses too.
http://www.uglydress.com/pregpromdres.html
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: andalucia on April 19, 2004, 08:46:59 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
In theory.  In practice, it really just seems to add a giant bow on the butt. (Of course, I don't precisely have what you might call bottom interest, so caveat emptor.).


Best retort, and weirdest usage of caveat emptor ever.
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: pmcd9 on April 20, 2004, 02:14:52 am
Quote from: "side_show"
Most Misguided Prom Dress Ever (http://www.uglydress.com/pregpromdres.html)


Had I known that taking those pictures would lead to this I would have kept on driving.

~Paul
Title: Wedding Dress
Post by: V-Adore on April 20, 2004, 02:31:35 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
In theory.  In practice, it really just seems to add a giant bow on the butt. (Of course, I don't precisely have what you might call bottom interest, so caveat emptor.).


Best retort, and weirdest usage of caveat emptor ever.

Well, I was looking for a more appropriate bit of dog-Latin, but I couldn't make "caveat butt-ogler" into anything actually funny. Que sera sera.