The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on April 18, 2004, 09:31:49 pm

Title: Golden Gate harp - Apr 19, 04
Post by: CortJstr on April 18, 2004, 09:31:49 pm
I think Ray's musings today are way more entertaining than his strange angel diatribe. Although I guess if he tried to write an essay on any of them they'd be ruined too.

I must say, that is probably the best way to get Ray's attention ever conceived. It's like whispering "gravy" at Chuck from Good Eats or "beer"around Homer.

And shit, we've got the ugly Ray head again. He really shouldn't be drawn from that angle. Panal 7 looks way better.
Title: Golden Gate harp - Apr 19, 04
Post by: wombat on April 18, 2004, 10:39:09 pm
Holy Dickens and Delilah, Roast Beef ought to be posting in the Old but Good Expressions thread.
Title: Golden Gate harp - Apr 19, 04
Post by: jough on April 18, 2004, 10:43:32 pm
We don't need two of these, people.